Do you buy "American" over imported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you buy "American" over imported?

Just curious if anyone tries to buy american made products over imported products. anything from a dvd player, alarm clock, computer, to a car or even bigger..
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Who gives a fuck!
    0%
    I buy whats cheapest
    0%

The poll is expired.

"PSH!!!"

nope

Comment

I buy American when I can, but not much is made here any more.

Comment

when i can i always buy american and locally made/grown products. unfortunately they are not always the best, in price or quality =/

Comment

Most "American" products aren't even made here any more. I no longer worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            when i can i always buy american and locally made/grown products. unfortunately they are not always the best, in price or quality =/
            This
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

DVD player? Don't think I have ever seen one made here.

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              So your saying a product made in China is better than American made, if you are making a comparison to the same exact product?

I don't think so, that is if I find something that's the same.

Comment

My house was built in America but probably by Mexicans..

Comment

Yes. When there is a choice, I select Made In USA. I also make a point of telling my customers what products I sell are Made In USA. It matters.

Comment

I buy whatever brands I've historically had the most success with. Sometimes it's jap sometimes it's American. If the Japanese put out a better product that's what I'll buy. I'm not going to support an inferior product just because of where it comes from. If they want my business they should improve their quality.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                      DVD player? Don't think I have ever seen one made here.

So your saying a product made in China is better than American made, if you are making a comparison to the same exact product?

I don't think so, that is if I find something that's the same.
                      When did he say china?

Not until recently could domestic automakes touch the quality of foreign.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                        I buy whatever brands I've historically had the most success with. Sometimes it's jap sometimes it's American. If the Japanese put out a better product that's what I'll buy. I'm not going to support an inferior product just because of where it comes from. If they want my business they should improve their quality.
                        This
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I buy American for ME! But when it comes to my family & kids. Toyota & Lexus, Awsome well made cars that are dependable & last forever. We have over 6 in our family. My mom has a new 2012 & I really dont like the interior on it, My ex Mandy has my grandmothers 2006 XLE Loaded Camry that I got when she past 2 years ago. My brother John drives my Moms old 2000 Camry & my sister Rose drives the oldest Camry & its my Grandmothers car that went to my parents that they sold to my sister & she still drives this motherfucker, Its take a whipping & just keeps on tickin! Its a 96 Camry XLE & my other sister Rachel drives 2010 Tercell & my girl drives a 2006 Lexes ES350 & I LOVE IT!

But for ME! Its GM & FORD BABY
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

when it comes to large big ticket items i almost always buy american made products.

Comment

I really don't even think about it when making 99% of my purchases, I buy what performs the best and is priced at what I feel is the best value.

Comment

Working...
                              X