Anyone here work for a Nissan dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here work for a Nissan dealer?

I need a small plastic part for the rear drivers side passenger window (power windows) of a 2005 Nissan Sentra. Have pics to show the part I need. Lemme know.

I have a hammer. When and where??
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

pm cele3

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        I have a hammer. When and where??
        Mothers car...no hammer this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Mothers car...no hammer this time.
          Hammer used to get what you need not vice versa.
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            pm cele3
            He hasn't posted since November of 2011....I'm thinkin that won't help much.
            Always seems like shit that breaks on the cars I've worked on is a .25 cent plastic piece...that must be ORDERED from the dealer for 20 bucks plus shipping. I would say its a foreign car thing but I've had shit like this break on my own American 94 plastic Pontiac T/A!!! Wondering if I'm gonna end up having to dig thru a salvage yard to get this part.

Comment

Just don't go to that one junkyard.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Just don't go to that one junkyard.
                Yeah thats no BS. I'd be fuckin some shit up over that motor deal.

Comment

if im not mistaken you have to buy the window regulator, they don't service any of the plastic pieces.

and also if my mind serves me correctly its an updated regulator and you would need to purchase the motor as well.

calling my buddy at Clay Cooley Nissan since im assuming you're in red oak.....

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                    if im not mistaken you have to buy the window regulator, they don't service any of the plastic pieces.

and also if my mind serves me correctly its an updated regulator and you would need to purchase the motor as well.

calling my buddy at Clay Cooley Nissan since im assuming you're in red oak.....
                    I am...and if thats the case....thats some fucked up bullshit right there.

Comment

pm sent sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        He hasn't posted since November of 2011....I'm thinkin that won't help much.
                        Always seems like shit that breaks on the cars I've worked on is a .25 cent plastic piece...that must be ORDERED from the dealer for 20 bucks plus shipping. I would say its a foreign car thing but I've had shit like this break on my own American 94 plastic Pontiac T/A!!! Wondering if I'm gonna end up having to dig thru a salvage yard to get this part.

really? cuz i was being so serious ya know

Comment

Working...
                        X