Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman poisons boyfriend with Visine

Fucking bitches, man.

A 33-year-old Pennsylvania woman could spend the rest of her life in prison after admitting to police that she repeatedly poisoned her boyfriend with Visine eye drops for more than three years in a bid for his attention.

Vickie Jo Mills of Ayr Township, Pa., was arrested Thursday and charged with 10 counts of aggravated assault, 10 counts of simple assault and 10 counts of reckless endangerment after she told authorities she slipped Visine eye drops into the drinking water of her boyfriend, 45-year-old Thurman Edgar Nesbitt III.

Mills, who has a child with Nesbitt, told Pennsylvania State Police she put Visine drops, medicinally used to "get the red out" of eyes, into his drinking water 10 to 12 times since June 2009.

Nesbitt had been sick for years with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and blood pressure and breathing problems, according to police. His doctor, Dr. Harry Johnston, alerted authorities in after detecting traces of tetrahydrozoline, a chemical found in eye drops, in Nesbitt's blood tests.

A follow up test at the police station showed Nesbitt had 49 nanograms per milliliter of tetrahydrozoline in his system, categorized by medical experts as "an extremely high level, according to the Record Herald newspaper.
    Mills, according to an affidavit, "never meant to kill him [Nesbitt], only wanted him to pay more attention to her."

Mills is currently free on $75,000 bail. She appeared in Fulton County Court on Monday but was granted a continuance request made by her defense team. She will next appear in court on Sept. 17.

The 30 charges filed against her carry a maximum combined sentence of 240 years in jail and more than $300,000 in fines, according to the judge in the case, Magisterial District Judge Wendy Mellott.

Good grief.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

W
      O
      W.

Some women are crazzzzy bitches!
      Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

I've heard that will give you the shits (as a prank) but I guess she took it a little far!

Comment

How in the world did she expect attention from someone puking and crapping themselves. It sounds more like she wanted to be "needed." Needy bitch.

Comment

Somebody watched American Wedding

Comment

There are more constructive ways to get his attention and inflict pain.....

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                W
                O
                W.

Most women are crazzzzy bitches!
                Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                  I've heard that will give you the shits (as a prank) but I guess she took it a little far!
                  I believe that was an early formula which they changed because of people doing that. It appears now it just kills you.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good to know... might wanna remember that.... lol

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I believe that was an early formula which they changed because of people doing that. It appears now it just kills you.

Comment

You'd think after 10 years she would have moved on to strychnine or arsenic or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                        You'd think after 10 years she would have moved on to strychnine or arsenic or something.
                        She didn't want to kill him, she just wanted his attention. I call an insanity plea, a diagnosis of Munchhausen by proxy, and no real jail time.

Comment

he cant be at the bar if he is in the bathroom spewing from both ends.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I worked in radio with a guy that poisoned his wife with antifreeze. Thought he was the nicest guy in the world. He fooled a lot of people.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28583944...ath-deception/

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
                              1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                              2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                              2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                              2012 Ford Exploder
                              www.fquick.com/payne5757
                              www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Working...
                              X