No announcement yet.

Mass shooting college station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we would simply kill those people who kill the people around them...........this shit would happen less. Fuck taking them into custody.

Comment

Oh I wish I could move but I'm stuck here till I find someone who wants to pay a lot of money for a house that keeps going down in value. I'm stuck between the ghetto and meth heads. Either way, violence is everywhere
      .....bro....

Comment

He gets it

..MIAMI (AP) — Mitt Romney says gun laws are not the answer to the recent string of mass shootings.

Romney says it's not about the weapons used in the attacks, but about the individuals who choose to commit violence against others.

The Republican presidential candidate spoke hours after a police officer, a gunman and a third person were killed in a shooting near Texas A&M University.

Romney says "thoughtful consideration" is needed about what can be done to prevent violent attacks. But he says he isn't calling for any particular legislation.

Romney noted that there had been three such tragedies in a row, referring to a July shooting rampage in Aurora, Colo., and another attack earlier this month at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          You arent allowed to do a crap load of things of people still do it all the time. Im not into politics like alot of these people nor do i own a firearm so im just sharing my personal unbiased view on the subject. I like guns and i see nothing wrong with owning one but it seems like they keep falling into the wrong hands all the time and because of that, there should be stronger laws or SOMETHING! Thats life i guess, a few people ruin everything for the rest of us.
          I'm pretty sure that the laws against murder are the strictest possible and yet it happens quite a bit. So if someone's willing to ignore the laws against murder, you think they will obey the tens of thousands of laws on the books concerning guns?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

i do....so how are the people suggesting we fix this problem? Would you agree we have a problem?
            Yeah, we have a problem: some people are crazy and unpredictable and do things to harm others.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I've always wondered when the first crime would be committed with a slidefire stock.
              It's just a matter of time before there is some bs law that states a gun can only shoot so many rounds a minute, banning the slide fire.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                It's just a matter of time before there is some bs law that states a gun can only shoot so many rounds a minute, banning the slide fire.
                <-- thinks we should all go back to the flint lock days...

Comment

You dont think people would be pulling out their guns everytime they get pissed? After a night of drinking or getting in a bar fight or something? Im sure you have never been THAT pissed.
                  There are more than half a million CHL holders in TX. How often do you hear about one pulling a gun because they got pissed off at somebody? I find that I am actually less likely to escalate something when I'm carrying because of the possibility of it turning into a deadly force situation over something stupid.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                  X