Mass shooting college station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
    Most people don't understand that casualty does not mean fatality, just injured.

Reporting is dead, now a days they report and then verify, not verify then report like they should.
    First article I read said fatalities. Has since been edited.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Gun shots? Must be a full auto AK47 tea party member.
      LOL everything is an ak47 when shootings are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        First article I read said fatalities. Has since been edited.
        Now they're saying one of the officers is not in good shape.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Probably a shotgun

Comment

Okay, this is getting too much. We go years without an issue and then all of a sudden this?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Now they're saying one of the officers is not in good shape.
              An employee with Brazos County said the shooting occurred as an eviction notice was being served. The employee said Brian Bachmann was fatally injured while evicting a residence
              A Brazos County constable was killed in a shooting that injured others near the Texas A&M University campus Monday afternoon, according to a source with the county.
              This is what I read...

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Multi...166004076.html
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Cops getting shit serving a warrant is nothing like an active shooter scenario. It would be nice if the media even attempted to report facts, instead of merely speculating.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  Cops getting shit serving a warrant is nothing like an active shooter scenario. It would be nice if the media even attempted to report facts, instead of merely speculating.

mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa shooting mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa full automatic fire mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa AK47 mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa dead officer mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa tea party mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa unconfirmed.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    Exactly. Truth in media my pasty white ass.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Cop confirmed dead

Comment

If it is an automatic weapon, than it was gotten illegally anyways. Proving even more that criminals will still have guns if they're banned.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                          If it is an automatic weapon, than it was gotten illegally anyways.
                          how do you know that?

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                            If it is an automatic weapon, than it was gotten illegally anyways. Proving even more that criminals will still have guns if they're banned.
                            Not necessarily.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Automatic weapons have never been illegal to own in the United States.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

2confirmed dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X