Red Light Camera Ticket Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Light Camera Ticket Question...

I got one at the 377 & 820 light, Haltom City. It was blatent so my bad. But my question is... They're saying if I don't pay within the next couple of days they're going to start tacking on additional fee's for paying late. I thought they couldn't do that
    Last edited by Unicorn Jeff; 08-13-2012, 09:58 AM.

was it by officer or camera ?
    sigpic

Comment

pay it and stop breaking the law!
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
        Ive heard that an officer reviews the pics/videos

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
          Red Light Camera*** Should of added that.

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          pay it and stop breaking the law!
          Well... If the cobra didn't sit their and spin out while I was trying to hammer through the light I would of been fine!!! Hows that hot fucking wife of yours doing! And also the job hunting?

Comment

Don't pay it. I've gotten a dozen of them in Arlington and haven't paid one. Nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
              Don't pay it. I've gotten a dozen of them in Arlington and haven't paid one. Nothing happens.
              Yeah but they're wanting to go from $75 to $100 then even MORE $$$ If I don't pay it after the first late fee. It's like a fucking toll tag thing. Fucking bullshit.

Comment

I have blown off a few of them and nothing ever happens. But from what I've heard if its in the city your car is registered in then it can effect your registration.

Comment

i dont pay them typically, but i did have to pay one one time here in dallas county once when i was trying to register my car..?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I got one in Arlington and it was a civil infraction because they have no proof of who was driving. If officer gave ticket then it could go on record because you sighned and had ID verified I payed it just to be done with it cost more to fight than pay and be done.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was told those light are run thru and independent company and not the city so disregard the notices n the trash can!
                      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

lol. I can't wait for one of you to get arrested for a failure to appear.

Comment

Whatever. I've never paid the few that I've received, and nothing happens.

It's equivalent to me taking a picture of you committing a minor traffic violation, and mailing you the ticket, along with some threatening wording. Would you pay it? The funny part is most would just pay it, for fear of the boogie man.

It's a scam, throw it in the trash.

Comment

I got one 3 weeks ago. I figured I broke the law, so I paid it. I am not taking any chances of a $75.00 ticket getting up into the hundreds.

Comment

If you don't pay, eventually you wont be able to register a vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                              X