So very sad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So very sad....

Short story: 13 Muslims killed by lightning right outside of their mosque. Guess God wasn't amused by them worshipping a pedophile

SYLHET, Bangladesh (AP) -- At least 13 devotees have been killed by lightning outside a mosque in northeastern Bangladesh.

Local police chief Bayes Ahmed says 20 other people were injured by the lightning late Friday in Sylhet district. The victims were struck by the lightning as they were exiting the mosque following special prayers tied to the holy month of Ramadan.

Ahmed said Saturday that some of those who were killed died at the scene, while others died on the way to the hospital. He said the imam who led the prayers was among the dead.

The fasting month of Ramadan is being observed across Bangladesh, a Muslim-majority nation.

Sylhet district is 192 kilometers (120 miles) northeast of the capital, Dhak

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Hell yeah

Comment

Shocking story!

Comment

Brings a whole new meaning to "may God strike me here and now if I'm lying".

Comment

Acba ally.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I have always had fantasies about this sort of thing. The one that really gets me worked up is a LARGE meteor hitting Mecca.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Hell yeah
              lighhtening doing more to rid us of that problem than we are

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X