Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strongest over the counter for a tweaked back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some serious muscle relaxers for when this happens to me. I get muscle spasms sometimes with mine. Talk about painful.

Comment

advil and extra strength tylenols work ok. when i had a tooth extracted i had to take hydrocdine to kill off the pain. that is some very addicting stuff but worked very well

Comment

I'm just getting over a pulled muscle in my back, there are these warming wraps they sell at the Drug Store, they wrap around your waste and warm pretty good for 8+ hours. Great for overnight. Also wear a support brace deal for at least a week after it stops constantly hurting.
        WRX

Comment

Do yourself a favor and see your doctor if it persits. Your back is nothing to take lightly when injured. I hurt mine about a year and a half ago. I thought I had aggrivated an old injury, loaded up on OTC pain meds for a while. It finally got so bad I had to go to the doctor. I ended up having back surgery for a herniated disc. Some say that I waited to long for any of the conservative solutions to have a long lasting effect (physical therapy or spinal injections)

Sent from the bakery on the corner
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Aleve is what I use for pain for over the counter, I have Hydrocodones, But I never take em. They make me nautious & if I take one before I go to sleep I have nightmares for some reason. I would rather suck up the pain then take Hydrocodones, Shit I got a easy 100 pills of the shit that just sit cause I take Aleve instead
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
            X