• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    How romantic.
    Romance sucks
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This will come in handy with the news we got yesterday.

Comment

<--has worked diligently in my life to provide as many free "pre-natal vitamins" as possible to America's deserving female population.....

Comment

And how much did she cost you....? It's not like NZ is the Ukraine.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Do what I did. Import one. Man is the boss and she is to do what she can to make me happy. Head when I want and if she doesn't get off, it's her fault. Oh, and no splitting anything. She pisses me off, she goes back to NZ until she relearns her place. All about boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Do what I did. Import one. Man is the boss and she is to do what she can to make me happy. Head when I want and if she doesn't get off, it's her fault. Oh, and no splitting anything. She pisses me off, she goes back to NZ until she relearns her place. All about boundaries.
            True statement about foreign women, my wife believes in the traditional family, the man is the head of the household, and makes all the final decisions. Her job is to support me. My job is to care for and protect her and our daughter. We have never fought, or even argued. She's my best friend and my biggest fan.
            My ex was American, and a huge lazy Cunt. Not saying all of them are, but I have noticed a trend.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              True statement about foreign women, my wife believes in the traditional family, the man is the head of the household, and makes all the final decisions. Her job is to support me. My job is to care for and protect her and our daughter. We have never fought, or even argued. She's my best friend and my biggest fan.
              My ex was American, and a huge lazy Cunt. Not saying all of them are, but I have noticed a trend.
              Exactly. She doesn't have to worry about anything and there aren't arguments. We will sit down and discuss things and if she knows more than me, I defer to her. Love going to her country too. Her family loves me as do her friends. Best friend is an understatement. American women for the most part have bought into this "If you're trying to look after me, you're a sexist thing." There? Men are respected for caring for their wives and wives fight hard to find one who will do exactly what I do.

I do have to say, it initially was hard to keep her from falling in with women who were trying to tell her she didn't have to listen to me. I sat down and told her, "You understood these were the rules before you came here. At any point, you are more than welcome to renegotiate and I will drive you to DFW, pay for your plane ticket home and we can stay married with you there." Not a fight in 5 years.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

So true though, my ex is locked into marriage with a guy that sleeps in another bed, yet she has the big 5 bedroom house that she always wanted.

She is a sweet woman, but money motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    So true though, my ex is locked into marriage with a guy that sleeps in another bed, yet she has the big 5 bedroom house that she always wanted.

She is a sweet woman, but money motivated.
                    LMFAO @ her stupid ass.

Comment

Errrybody wants some thing different in life. If two people figure out something that works for both of them, more power to 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        LMFAO @ her stupid ass.
                        Yup, and she's kept contact the entire time. Irony is that I now make more than he does.

Comment

Working...
                        X