5.0 badges for F150?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
    Don't forget the spoilers. One on the back, one on the roof, and a little one on the front of the hood.
    man that would make it one supa fast, supa fly, ride... yo.

Comment

HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

that's actually tasteful

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
          that's actually tasteful

googled "F150 with 5.0 emblems".

I think it might look better in the lower right side instead of middle.
          HD Parts
          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Get it in chrome "old english" decals in 10" letters one each side of the rear and the rear window.

Don't for get St. Guadalupe while you are at it.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
              OK, I have to admit I would actually consider something like that on the tailgate of my truck..

Several different ones here:
              Get the best deals for F150 5.0 Emblem at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

The 5.0s in the trucks only come with 360 hp vs. the GTs 5.0s which come with 412hp. Although they'll outrun a Chevrolet, they still wont outrun a Dodge, Titan or Tundra....Adding the 5.0 to me, only asks for people trying to race you just to say they outran a 5.0....the one on the tailgate does look good though, small but tasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec302 View Post
                  Although they'll outrun a Chevrolet, they still wont outrun a Dodge, Titan or Tundra....Adding the 5.0 to me, only asks for people trying to race you just to say they outran a 5.0....the one on the tailgate does look good though, small but tasteful.
                  I wouldn't expect it to outrun other vehicles that have .6/.7 more displacement stock vs stock. However, you get a programmer and a 5star tune on it, it's a whole other ball game. Ford really restricted the 5.0 from the factory in that truck.

My sister just bought a '12 Supercrew XLT with only 3.31 gears, and after driving it, I didnt feel much slower than my buddies '12 Ram Hemi 1500 quad cab with 3.92 gears(that I've driven as well). I'm trying to talk her into buying the Boss 302 intake and 5star tune lol

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                    I wouldn't expect it to outrun other vehicles that have .6/.7 more displacement stock vs stock. However, you get a programmer and a 5star tune on it, it's a whole other ball game. Ford really restricted the 5.0 from the factory in that truck.

My sister just bought a '12 Supercrew XLT with only 3.31 gears, and after driving it, I didnt feel much slower than my buddies '12 Ram Hemi 1500 quad cab with 3.92 gears(that I've driven as well). I'm trying to talk her into buying the Boss 302 intake and 5star tune lol
                    I have a 2011' F150 with the 5.0 and the truck does run suprisingly good, but with my 24s it did slow it down. I havent heard of the 5star tune but I'll have to check into it...

Comment

That is a tasteful badge. It is rare to find one to
                      add. All mine on my stang are off and holes filled
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec302 View Post
                        I have a 2011' F150 with the 5.0 and the truck does run suprisingly good, but with my 24s it did slow it down. I havent heard of the 5star tune but I'll have to check into it...
                        Check out some youtube before and after vids. It makes a nice difference and the rev limiter is increased to 6.5k rpm. This motor loves to rev.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                          Check out some youtube before and after vids. It makes a nice difference and the rev limiter is increased to 6.5k rpm. This motor loves to rev.
                          Any idea on how much this tune costs?
                          I currently bring my vehicles to a local speed shop but they charge $300 a pop, so that's getting steep paying that every time I do something to one of my vehicles

Comment

Working...
                          X