Craigslist.... Seems legit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist.... Seems legit

2003 Nissan 350Z, 6spd manual transmission, 60k miles, cold a/c, air intake, HID lights, light weight racing rims and tires, this car has never been raced only for pleasure, touchscreen with sound system, salavage title, good repair, hid lights tie strap shorted wire and shorted the wire harness, harness is out and ready for replacement, good car, engine, shifting, and handling is perfect, going back to school need cash asap $3000. call me anytime 214-791-4604 marcus or just come to the house be there all day 6832 Barbican Dr. Plano Tx 75023

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

give them a call

Comment

I'm on my way...

Comment

They have a dodge charger listed for sale too. Gonna go see if i can find it.
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

I'm heading there now with cash in hand...

Comment

Never mind i guess they all just look alike .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

House is for sale also, at $159,900-

This listing is NOT a foreclosure. $170 / 4br - 1981ft² - Two Story 4bedroom 2.5 baths (West Plano) (map) --- 4 Bedroom 2.5 baths great and 2 story home! Near Legacy and Independance 6832 Barbican Dr. Plano, Tx 75023. built in 1994. Near every possible need. Plano I.S.D. Huge Highfield trail park, and Chisholm Trail. $167.5k . call me anytime 214-791-4604 marcus 6832 Barbican Drive(google map)(yahoo map) Location: West Planoit's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsThis for sale by owner property is at PLANO, TX. , 4 beds and 2 baths.
              Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I needz ta pay off duh dopeman

Comment

Be sure and get Marcus to toss in a free windshield chip repair too.

Or maybe a package deal for the Z and Mercedes

Comment

Marcus is cashing out and heading for the hills.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Did anyone pick this up?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                        Did anyone pick this up?
                        I wanted to, but too lazy to find a new harness then go through the hassle of making sure the car wasn't a POS.
                        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Never raced, but has a salvage title and passenger dash looks like it was poorly repaired after airbags blew...

Comment

Originally posted by beech72 View Post
                            Never raced, but has a salvage title and passenger dash looks like it was poorly repaired after airbags blew...
                            I guess all accidents are caused by racing...

Comment

not saying that, just think its funny when people have a performance car and say "oh man i've never raced it" i would bet that car has had a pretty rough 60k

Comment

Working...
                              X