No announcement yet.

Where can I buy hcg online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine as well ask where can you buy some weed. Go do your illegal shit elsewhere.

Comment

Way too much misinformation on this site.

Anything worth doing is worth doing right, more so if it's a HORMONE put into your wife's BODY.

Shit, don't cheap out on something like this. Is saving a couple bucks worth risking health for???

Get a 'script and do it correctly.

Eating clean is an easier diet to follow than the HCG diet. Add a little hardwork and see some real results. Either way, get her to go to a doctor, do it right.
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
        Mine as well ask where can you buy some weed. Go do your illegal shit elsewhere.
        Wharz illegal shit? Did the thread get edited or something?

Comment

i know someone that did it.

you can either pay one of those med clinics that will give you the info, diet and the daily injections for $1000ish

or you can buy it online along with the supplies needed online for $150 ish if she is willing to mix and inject herself daily for 26 days.

my opinion? it works but mostly cause of the diet.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Thanks for the pm with the info. She has lost 14 lbs in 12 days so far.

Comment

It worked for me until I quit taking it. Once I started eating more than 500 calories per day again the weight came back on. The key is keeping it off. Good luck to her!

Comment

Working...
              X