Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you move somewhere just for the weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I was forced to leave because I was beat up in a parking lot and miss Texas badly, I love VA weather. Very seasonal and great race weather since tracks stay open into December.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      Lol, I was being conservative.
      Agreed.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        You like to drive fast cars but wouldn't mine living in a place where the roads are wet or snowy half of the year?
        I can't afford to go fast anymore man. I've sold almost all my cars, going to finish the Stang but I only drive it 2-3 days a month anyway.

Comment

60 degrees now and the high is 74...it better be 74 in dallas or someone is getting their ass kicked!
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
            If I could find a place that was upper 70's to 80* during the day and in the 50's at night (besides Bogata Columbia) year round I would move in a heartbeat !
            Sounds like I need to visit Bogota, nice weather and all the hookers and blow I can afford.

Comment

I lived in iowa for 5 years. It fucking sucked balls. The summers are awesome, but the humidity from all the corn rivals texas. The winters blew complete donkey balls because they last from oct to may. 0 degree's for the high before windchill is a bunch of bullshit.

I was in a town called Orange city in the nw corner. South Iowa would not be bad, and ever waterloo was always 10 degree's warmer.

Comment

I will be back in Colorado at some point, but it will be on my terms so I can enjoy and afford the weather. I'd also consider California, AU, some tropical island or some other place that allows me to avoid long pants.

Comment

SoCal for me in roughly 18 months.

And yes, the weather is one of the factors driving my decision.

Comment

I'm moving back to NorCal at the end of this month, can't wait to get away from this heat!
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Cozumel if it weren't for hurricanes. Or maybe St.Augustine FL.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

We just got back from a week vacation in Galveston. My wife now thinks that we need to move there. She wants to run on the beach every day.

Comment

Even the minorities were better there.....
                          .....bro....

Comment

I won't move just for climate, but combine climate with a decent way to earn a living and beaches or mountains and the decision starts to get easier.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              El Paso?
                              Yes sir!

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
                              Did you ride it on the asphalt rode?
                              I sure did. It wasn't anywhere near as hot as it is/was in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                              X