Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you move somewhere just for the weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have been to plenty of states to know that I will most likely always call tx home. There may be one exception and that's Colorado but I'm pretty content in Texas.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Probably wouldn't go somewhere just for the weather, but i'll tell you i'd leave this place in a heartbeat for no other reason than the fucking rainy season.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        Probably wouldn't go somewhere just for the weather, but i'll tell you i'd leave this place in a heartbeat for no other reason than the fucking rainy season.
        Yeah, we went to visit Craig's dad (lives on the Washington border) and after 3-4 days, I wanted to slit my wrists. I don't know how people deal with it.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Yeah, we went to visit Craig's dad (lives on the Washington border) and after 3-4 days, I wanted to slit my wrists. I don't know how people deal with it.
          Please don't ever do that.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Have been to plenty of states to know that I will most likely always call tx home. There may be one exception and that's Colorado but I'm pretty content in Texas.
            This.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              No reason to leave Montreal then, was there?
              Unfortunately "bitches" often come with money and money was elsewhere for me.
              Ded

Comment

Absofuckinglutely. I despise the summers here. I can hardly wait to move to CO.

Comment

It occurs to me every goddamn August. And I don't mind rain at all. The week I was in Portland there was only one day where it was sunny for a few hours. I loved it. Can't wait to be back next week.

Comment

When I was yonger a few of my pot head friends wanted to move to Colorado because they said it was legal to smoke pot. Is that the case here?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Pot smokers always have dumb ideas. I however, have noticed since being here that dallas really is pretensious and hostile to boot. I'm originally from a small Texas town and this place is very similar minus the 120 degree summers. I couldn't go back to small town living, mostly because of my profession.
                      Its 73 right now btw....
                      .....bro....

Comment

If I could find a place that was upper 70's to 80* during the day and in the 50's at night (besides Bogata Columbia) year round I would move in a heartbeat !
                        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                        Speedlogix Catch Can
                        Resonator Delete

Comment

That's what I've had so far but I heard the winters are not so nice....
                          .....bro....

Comment

No way I would move to Girlswithoutweinersville no matter the weather
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              No way I would move to Girlswithoutweinersville no matter the weather
                              So you like your girlsWITHweiners ?
                              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                                So you like your girlsWITHweiners ?

Uh....... touche
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X