Whats the best airline rewards cc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best airline rewards cc.

Ive had and use the same 2 cards since i was 18. I never keep a balance on them, but i put about 1100 a month on them. And pay the bill in full when it comes.

Its time to get one to earn some free flights. What are you guys using?

Do you already have a United Airlines mileage plus account? If so, follow the instructions here:

and you can score 60,000 united airline miles. 40k without an existing mileageplus account.

Keep a lookout for Citibank AAdvantage card bonuses - I've seen 50k, 60k, and 100k in the last 2 years.

Comment

Nope no accounts anywhere. I usually just drove, and only flown like 5 times in my 30 years.

Comment

I don't have a airline reward card but I put everthing on my penfed rewards card and pay it every month. 5 points gas,3 supermarket,1 everything else.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Yeah main thing is don't open any accounts until you can score at least 30,000 free miles to start you off. Since most of the better bonuses are for miles with an annual fee, you will probably want to close the card after 2 years, and open a new card. Careful though, cards will blacklist you if you open an account and close it after the first year, then apply for another bonus card from same issuer.

**Most people getting blacklisted are those doing extreme point hustle.

Comment

If you can pick a CC from one airline you can use all the time go with that.

Use their CC to book flights, rooms, rental, and any other expense you have. Watch the miles pile on and good deals on vacations fill up your in box. Thank God rules changed and I can get my frequent flier miles now with the "company" paying for it.

DFW = American Airlines for the most part here look what they can do for you.

Comment

I've got an American Airlines card. Right now they're waiving the annual fee for the first year and giving 30k miles if you book 2 flights in the first 3 months. As much traveling as I'm doing it makes sense. You also earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend, and don't have to pay for your first checked bag. Also get $100 discount on the first flight you book. Pretty damn good deal if you ask me; just the $100 discount will more than cover the annual fee for the second year you have the card, and 30k miles can get you a free trip to Japan.

Comment

Want two free tickets now? SW Airlines before year is up, cancel it so no fee. Just spend 1k in three months and your flying free

http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/so...ffpartnersplus

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                  Do you already have a United Airlines mileage plus account? If so, follow the instructions here:

and you can score 60,000 united airline miles. 40k without an existing mileageplus account.

Keep a lookout for Citibank AAdvantage card bonuses - I've seen 50k, 60k, and 100k in the last 2 years.
                  I signed up for a mileage plus account and it still only shows the 40k

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    I signed up for a mileage plus account and it still only shows the 40k
                    They must have dropped the 60k offer :/

If your serious about earning miles there are a lot of methods you can use to rack up points. One of my old room mates spent 2 months leading up to Christmas selling xbox 360's and PS3's. He was buying bundles that came with Kinect and a game (or two?) for the price of a regular 360 and then selling them separately on ebay for a $75-100 profit per bundle.

He made money off of the sale of the xbox, but he really won on a point hustle he was doing. Really worth all the effort when you have a stay at home or unemployed spouse to box/ship/mail.

Comment

I use the shit out of my SW card. I fly all over Texas.
                      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Working...
                      X