Clear All

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    [78x] I like dating women with kids....[/78x]
    Ha!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I've probably posted it in here back when the threa was started, but fuck that. I've got two of my own. I refuse to date a girl with kids. Glad to see you got out of that shitty situation.
      I had no issues dating someone with kids, but I refused to date someone with brats.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
        I had no issues dating someone with kids, but I refused to date someone with brats.
        This!
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

You do know 17 is legal, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            You do know 17 is legal, right?
            I think that's only if you're within 3 yrs of that age. Heard that somewhere anyway. It MUST be true.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              I guess it depends on the definition of "date". I'll go out with a chick that has kids. I'll play with her for a while. But under no circumstances do I want to meet the kid(s). Nor do I want the chick to meet mine. The way I run through them, it's best I keep the two lives separate. I also think a chick that wants to introduce me to her kids a month or two in, is completely irresponsible and that's an instant turn off.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Unless you have a kid too, don't do it. I've done it twice and it's hard. Maybe I'm just too selfish but you're always looking for a babysitter. You can't really say anything since it's not your child. And then you can't really have your "firsts" together. Like buying your first car seat, having your first kid together... This would be her second or third rodeo. But what do I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                  Unless you have a kid too, don't do it. I've done it twice and it's hard. Maybe I'm just too selfish but you're always looking for a babysitter. You can't really say anything since it's not your child. And then you can't really have your "firsts" together. Like buying your first car seat, having your first kid together... This would be her second or third rodeo. But what do I know...
                  Get a mail order bride like this guy did. ^^
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I guess it depends on the definition of "date". I'll go out with a chick that has kids. I'll play with her for a while. But under no circumstances do I want to meet the kid(s). Nor do I want the chick to meet mine. The way I run through them, it's best I keep the two lives separate. I also think a chick that wants to introduce me to her kids a month or two in, is completely irresponsible and that's an instant turn off.
                    I went out, but I did NOT introduce men to my kids. Robert and I had decided that we were in it for the long haul before he interacted with the children. There wasn't even any sneaking him in and out when they were sleeping bullshit. I may be a free spirit, but I'm a mama bear when it comes to my kids.

Comment

• Grrrr good mamma bear. You have no idea how many moms I dated did things wrong. One chic wanted sex but kid was sleeping in the same room.

I went thru with it Buuut was a bit awkward lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Grrrr good mamma bear. You have no idea how many moms I dated did things wrong. One chic wanted sex but kid was sleeping in the same room.

I went thru with it Buuut was a bit awkward lol.

Comment

• Lol that's just wrong lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X