Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's It worth 1992 4 cylinder conversion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's It worth 1992 4 cylinder conversion.

4 cylinder conversion car. 306 with f cam eldbrock performer heads and rpm 2 intake. 30 pound injectors 70mm throttle body 73 mass air. 4 core aluminum radiator electric water pump. Ac delete kit. Long tube headers x pipe. Just put new strange 90/10 struts in the front with eibach lower springs. New 10 way adjust rears set at 50/50 with 93 rear cobra springs in the rear. Car has 5 lug conversion done with black 17 inch bullets. Sub frames. 4.10 gears. C4 with trans brake reverse valve body. 4k stall converter. Car has a 255 in tank fuel pump. Car has black dash and everything else has been painted black trim piece. Car has run a best of 8.0 on motor with a 1.7 60ft. Car needs a hood and front nose due to someone backing into it. Will post pics in a few.

Hatch or coupe

Comment

damn jeremy, when someone posts a mustang *potentially* for sale, you must have that shit chime off instanly in your head, like spidey sense lol

-k

Comment

Coupe

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
            Pics?
            Do you have anymore questions? it would go a lot quicker if you posted them collectively in one thread rather than waiting for each of his responses...... lulz
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Have a couple of them on my phone. Can I email them or text them to someone and you post it for me

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                Do you have anymore questions? it would go a lot quicker if you posted them collectively in one thread rather than waiting for each of his responses...... lulz

I do !

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  I do !

Statement, not a question. I don't believe you do.

Sent from a bathroom

Comment

4k tops without AC and with a C4. Sounds more like about 3 tops with the body damage.

Comment

I do have a world class t5 laying around would that help the value. I got a lot tied up in the c4 set up.

Comment

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Based on price estimates posted by others, Id give you $2,800 for that.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I could part it out for more than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X