the world is going to hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the world is going to hell

One of my good friends brother was killed by a drunk driver on 199 just east of Azle last night RIP

RIP. Did they get the Drunk driver?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      RIP. Did they get the Drunk driver?
      I don't know, He was starting to get real upset so I let him go and told him I would talk to him later about it.

Comment

RIP not much going on late sat night but drunks and cops

Comment

RIP. Sorry, Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            RIP. Sorry, Chris.
            It was Stevens brother

Comment

This will keep happening until we get serious about dwi offenders

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                It was Stevens brother
                I'm not sure I know who you're talking about? Laney's husband?

Comment

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
                  This will keep happening until we get serious about dwi offenders
                  No doubt. My brother was hit by a chick driving the wrong way on Texoma Parkway in Sherman two years ago that had ALREADY had 3 DWIs, making that accident her 4th fucking DWI. That bitch got off with motherfucking probation, for her 4th GODDAMNED DWI !!! Now my brother has been out of work, his shoulder and neck are fucked up, and may have to have surgery but this stupid bitch came out unscathed and didn't get a bit of jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                    No doubt. My brother was hit by a chick driving the wrong way on Texoma Parkway in Sherman two years ago that had ALREADY had 3 DWIs, making that accident her 4th fucking DWI. That bitch got off with motherfucking probation, for her 4th GODDAMNED DWI !!! Now my brother has been out of work, his shoulder and neck are fucked up, and may have to have surgery but this stupid bitch came out unscathed and didn't get a bit of jail time.
                    He should toss her a molotov cocktail

Comment

1 DWI= loss of driver's liscense for 1 yr.
                      2 DWI= Loss of DL for life.

No lawyer's are allowed to represent clients in a DWI.

The harsher the laws on DWI's the better off we will be.

Sorry for your loss.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

And up the penalty in cases of death, from vehicular manslaughter to murder one.
                        Knowingly operating a vehicle should be premeditation.

Shit sucks!!!
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          And up the penalty in cases of death, from vehicular manslaughter to murder one.
                          Knowingly operating a vehicle should be premeditation.

Shit sucks!!!
                          Death penalty in cases of death involving an intoxicated driver. Sounds good to me.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            1 DWI= loss of driver's liscense for 1 yr.
                            2 DWI= Loss of DL for life.

No lawyer's are allowed to represent clients in a DWI.

The harsher the laws on DWI's the better off we will be.

Sorry for your loss.
                            I'm good with that except the attorney part, either way I doubt it would have any significant impact on the people getting waisted at the bar and driving home afterwards.

Comment

I had a friend that was killed 9/7/97 by a drunk driver that was an illegal, and fled the scene but was caught 2 blocks from his home. he got 15 years

My friend's mom started SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) in Irving

not one person has ever served the entire sentence... until now.. we all fought every way we could and sent thousands of letters to the parole office and they never let him out and said this is a first for Texas

he will be released and free to walk out the front doors on 9/11/12 (a couple months from now) he will not be deported, nor arrested for being here illegally when he walks out.

This is both good and bad.. at least this way he doesn't get a free ticket home, but sucks that he will be able to stay here
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                              X