Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any positive/negative feedback for Sprint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been with Sprint, but I was with ATT for nearly 20years, I used to get a lot of dropped calls. Service was good, not great and it was expensive. Two years ago I switched to Verizon because of the DroidX and its been great! No dropped calls and customer service is awesome. I have yet to upgrade to LTE, but im probably going to wait for at least another year.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      looks like I won't be keeping a phone with Verizon... in order to use the GOOD software required by Dell to get corporate email, I have to pay another 15/mo if I have an Android.
      That fucking sucks.

FWIW: Verizon used to treat customers pretty well. If you had a problem with a handset, it was sorted out in the store the same day, etc. There were dozens of ways that Verizon differentiated themselves from the rest of the carriers through outstanding customer service. Those ways are all gone, and now the employees/managers at the stores have no more power to help you than any other carrier's employees.
      The data on my Fascinate worked like shit, the i have a ton of intermittent data / voice problems on my Charge, etc. AT&T before the Iphone was by far the best network for me, but once the iPhone exploded, they got just as bad as everyone else.

As far as I'm concerned, cellular carriers can all kiss my/our asses. Half of the phones they push shouldn't even be in production with all of their kinks, and we sure as hell shouldn't be tied to contracts with devices that don't work consistently or correctly. However, they know that we won't go anywhere, so they do what they want, realizing that AT&T will piss customers off and they will drift to Verizon, and vise versa.

Comment

With the move to lte, data is far better than it was on hspa+/3g.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
        Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X