never thought id buy foreign..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Rolls Royce or bust. It really is mind blowing that some people would, by choice, drive anything different.
    Bring your pinky back in. It is hanging out in the wind.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
      I've got a '00 VW TDI Jetta, damn good car, its got over 320K on the clock, she's a reliable little girl.
      I hope my car does that.

Comment

I've got a 2000 expedition with the 5.4 and 210k miles on it. Little stuff like window regulators have been going out and I had to replace the a/c compressor recently but it just keeps going. Like any old ford it likes it's oil so you have to keep an eye on the dipstick and add a quart every so often. It's paid for and like Brent i'm driving it until the wheels fall off.

Comment

I bought my truck with 207k and have every intention of another 100k
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

That was a Lexus ES but I guess you could call it a Toyota.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
              I think that's a Toyota Avalon.

Avalons are really nice. I'm 6'3" and can sit in the back seat more comfortably than MANY front seats. Surprising since they don't look that big from the outside. + We all know toyotas will run forever.

Comment

Aside from a freak engine failure/defect, most any newer (mid 90s up) vehicle should go 200k with basic maintenance/repairs. I've got many customers with 200k+. It's taken a long time for.people to loose the 100k worn out mentality, I occasionally still get an old timer that thinks that way.

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post

Sent from my DROID RAZR
                  ding! ding! Lexus ES 350. I call it a toyota.
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Aren't Toyota's more American than GM and Ford these days as far as assembly?
                    Yes. Same with Nissan. Back when I bought my Nissan Titan, I was pissed off at the big 3. Turned out that Ford did alright with the whole bail-out ...etc thing. However, I was still pissed off that for a similar F-150 I would be paying another 5K more, at least.

I still say the F-150s are better all around trucks. I just needed a basic truck though since all I wanted was a bigger vehicle and bed space. (i.e. I was even open to buying a single cab - no back seat - truck)

All these trucks, there are plenty of people getting 150K+ life out of them. They have some glitch or another that may cause problems. For a sub 20K truck though another 5K is stupid.

With that said, my next truck will be an F-150 or 250 though, as I'll be better prepared and in 0 rush. (I only had a few days this time around to make it happen) My old man always scored great deals in PA. His last was a brand new 350 for 40K - so I don't care if I have to drive the bitch from PA to TX.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                    X