America is a nation of wussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America is a nation of wussies

It takes a fucking fried chicken fast food joint to get us all discussing human rights?

Not a political leader, not an educator, not a famous moral figure, a fucking poison slingin' junk food joint.

We're fucking pathetic - I hate people.

Anyone can feel anyway they want, want to be a biggot, COOL be a scumbag, that's fine. It's the people going out of their way to give their money to these scumbags in support of their fuckery that really blows my mind.

"I IGNORE THE MAJORITY OF MY RELIGIOUS TEXT MADE UP BY ANGRY DESERT PEOPLE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, BUT CHERRY PICK THE VERSES THAT SUPPORT MY OWN FUCKED UP BELIEFS WOOHOO PRAISE WHITE BABY JEEBUS!!!"

Growing up we were told to mind our own business all the time. Did everyone else forget? If you don't want to give gays the same rights you enjoy chances are you avoid them as much as possible...THEN FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGES???

America has become a nation of soft cunty whiny pussies. Man the fuck up. Ooooooh you're offended you're offended, so fucking what??? When I hear people say "it offends me" what I really hear is "I'm a fucking vagina."

Worry about you and yours, life's rough - get a fucking helmet you pussies, just because you're miserable doesn't give you the right to make others miserable. Why even waste your own time? There's a lot of negativity in this world, why spend what little time you have here trying to add to that?

In conclusion, HARDEN THE FUCK UP! Happy Friday cocksuckers!

/RANT
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
        It takes a fucking fried chicken fast food joint to get us all discussing human rights?

Not a political leader, not an educator, not a famous moral figure, a fucking poison slingin' junk food joint.

We're fucking pathetic - I hate people.

Anyone can feel anyway they want, want to be a biggot, COOL be a scumbag, that's fine. It's the people going out of their way to give their money to these scumbags in support of their fuckery that really blows my mind.

"I IGNORE THE MAJORITY OF MY RELIGIOUS TEXT MADE UP BY ANGRY DESERT PEOPLE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, BUT CHERRY PICK THE VERSES THAT SUPPORT MY OWN FUCKED UP BELIEFS WOOHOO PRAISE WHITE BABY JEEBUS!!!"

Growing up we were told to mind our own business all the time. Did everyone else forget? If you don't want to give gays the same rights you enjoy chances are you avoid them as much as possible...THEN FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGES???

America has become a nation of soft cunty whiny pussies. Man the fuck up. Ooooooh you're offended you're offended, so fucking what??? When I hear people say "it offends me" what I really hear is "I'm a fucking vagina."

Worry about you and yours, life's rough - get a fucking helmet you pussies, just because you're miserable doesn't give you the right to make others miserable. Why even waste your own time? There's a lot of negativity in this world, why spend what little time you have here trying to add to that?

/RANT
        Speaking of whiny vaginas....

Comment

Nicely stated.

Comment

/RANT
            This whole thing you posted, it's so hypocritical it's downright laughable. Just saying.
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

What human right? You have no human right to marry. That's why it's licensed by the state with limits on who you can and can't marry.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                Really. I thought he was talking about himself.

Comment

They don't want to lose any potential supporters...of course they don't want to touch the subject!
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Ladies you can all lick my sweaty taint!

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK IT! lol

Comment

Ladies you can all lick my sweaty taint!

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK IT! lol
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

I'm going to become violently intolerant to intolerance. Dick punches for all those participating in fuckery!

Comment

I'm going to become violently intolerant to intolerance. Dick punches for all those participating in fuckery!
                          Don't punch yourself too hard.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            This whole thing you posted, it's so hypocritical it's downright laughable. Just saying.
                            Where you at Don? I'm gonna head over there, dip my cock in sand, and butt-fuck you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                              I'm so tired of everyone purposely being assholes, I'm going to shoot myself then all of you!

Comment

Working...
                              X