Local truck performance shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local truck performance shops?

A buddy is looking for parts on his 11 denali. He's already picked up a programmer, intake, and exhaust. Now he's looking for hid's, amp powersteps, and leveling kit, and rbp 95r wheels and tires. Can anyone recommend a good place for this stuff? He's been to one shop and looking at 7 grand out the door and is looking for something a bit more reasonable. Thanks in advance guys.

Mikes off road here in Haltom has reasonable prices.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Mikes off road here in Haltom has reasonable prices.
      They are sky high on a lot of stuff, and haven't seemed too eager to assist me the couple of times I've been in there.

Best bet is to search around the internet and buy the items separately, and then do as much labor on your own as possible. I'm not sure what size wheels and tires he wants, but if they're pretty big, and if you are adding in labor costs on everything, $7k doesn't seem ridiculous.

Comment

Those prices are not overboard. But then again, it makes a huge difference in what tire is chosen, whether he wants an 18, 20, 22, or larger wheel, whether or not the shop is figuring new TPMS sensors or not, what the hourly labor rate is, which leveling kit it is (rock bottom spacer or high end coilover). So many variables here. Basically, he needs to come up with a price he can spend. Then find the shop that will accomodate.

Comment

Why a programmer? Go custom tune!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
          X