No announcement yet.

Vermont man crushes several sherrif's cruisers with tractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small town Cops are the worst. They are either super cool, and old school. Or they are mall ninja's with a huge power trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      Woohoo new cruisers! The man probably did the department a favor.
      No shit. It's not like the officers have to pay for them out of their own pocket.

All this dude did was fucked over the taxpayers.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Police Departments don't have to insure their vehicles?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Small town Cops are the worst. They are either super cool, and old school. Or they are mall ninja's with a huge power trip.
          Yep, they are fkn assholes in this shithole town, pull over for 1 mph over.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Police Departments don't have to insure their vehicles?
            You don't have to insure yours either, last I looked. However, you did have to have a certain amount of money stashed back in order to be exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              Woohoo new cruisers! The man probably did the department a favor.
              x2 those were some ugly fucking cruisers! Probably an inside job. Wouldn't be surprised if they let him go and shit later on with a hand shake! Shit I would if I had to drive those things around.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                Are you fucking serious? I've been waiting for the day there's a post on here about you where you've flipped your lid and done something horrible. I don't even think it's an "if" but "when".
                I have a set list of things I'll react badly to. So far, we're golden.

Edited to Add: I view this the same as I do those nifty predator drones and APC's. You fuck with citizens, you have to be ready for repercussions . Isn't that what is usually said about fucking with cops? You fuck with them, get ready to have them mess with you? Well, evidently you screw with someone with limited prospects and they're going to hit back. That carries a price tag. Taxpayers who have to keep replacing expensive equipment may stop and review the actions of said officers and laws if they have to keep replacing equipment that is destroyed.

You don't change laws by being nice. You change laws by making them expensive to enforce.
                Last edited by Forever_frost; 08-03-2012, 10:54 AM.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

lmao!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    You don't change laws by being nice. You change laws by making them expensive to enforce.
                    Sure hope Obama doesn't figure that one out...We're all in worse trouble then
                    Last edited by dcs13; 08-03-2012, 11:17 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      Sure hope Obama doesn't figure that one out...We're all in worse trouble then
                      Already did. Or didn't you hear about him granting special qualifiers to gay Illegals, young, old, those with kids born here, those with kids brought here, those without kids, etc
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Who hasn't wanted to take their tractor and run over some police cruisers?

I'm willing to wager this arrest for the maui wowie isn't this fellow's first run in with the local establishment. You mess with the bull, sometimes you get a horn. I bet they don't show up without backup when called out for him and his friends.
                        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          You don't have to insure yours either, last I looked. However, you did have to have a certain amount of money stashed back in order to be exempt.
                          I couldn't find the one for Texas just now, but here is the rule for another state.

If you choose not to carry auto insurance you must have one of the following:
                          •A $30,000 bond issued by a surety or insurance company.
                          •Money or government bonds worth $30,000 on deposit with the state treasurer.
                          •A certificate of bond issued by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles worth $30,000 and signed by two people who own real estate with equity of at least $60,000.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            I couldn't find the one for Texas just now, but here is the rule for another state.

If you choose not to carry auto insurance you must have one of the following:
                            •A $30,000 bond issued by a surety or insurance company.
                            •Money or government bonds worth $30,000 on deposit with the state treasurer.
                            •A certificate of bond issued by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles worth $30,000 and signed by two people who own real estate with equity of at least $60,000.
                            Is this how illegals get away without having insurance
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                              Is this how illegals get away without having insurance
                              No, they just fucking break the law. and illegals aren't the only ones without insurance. I was hit by an elderly white lady a few years ago who didn't have insurance.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X