Top Golf Dallas or Allen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
    Get ready, they are suppose to build one in that Lewisville/Colony stupid section. I think by Target.. not sure if true yet.
    aww hell, there goes my spendin' money..... I like Top Golf but it's pricey. Having it in Allen kept me from going there too much. I'll consider a membership if they are in Lewisville.

My boss and I spent a day at Allen.. "working" and taking breaks to play.. or maybe I had that backwards

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
      You can make a reservation which is what I would do if I knew in advance that I was going.
      Just called them, reservations are a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
        You can make a reservation which is what I would do if I knew in advance that I was going.
        Lol they've never allowed reservations unless you pay for certain packages.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Lol they've never allowed reservations unless you pay for certain packages.
          So you CAN or CAN'T? I'm unclear.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            So you CAN or CAN'T? I'm unclear.
            Can not.

If you want tables reserved you have to buy packages that basically reserves a bay (6 people) at 150 for 3 hours, then you have to get food and beverage packages.

It's at least this way for Allen.

Comment

Allen is nice. The scoring is easy and the computer terminals are easy to use, while the course is nicer and the physical place is a lot nicer. BUT all it has is top golf.

Dallas is fun because it has mini-golf and batting cages, too. But the scoring sucks and the place isn't near as nice.

Comment

Can not.

If you want tables reserved you have to buy packages that basically reserves a bay (6 people) at 150 for 3 hours, then you have to get food and beverage packages.

Thats all we do is get the pimpbay. I like the top deck too.

Stop mentioning my daughter WE all know your sexual preference.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Can not.

So you can?!?!??!

Comment

I posted up earlier,I called them. You can only reserve a party w/ catering services pretty much. You can't call and make reservations like a restaurant.

Comment

Its not what you know, its who you know.
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        So you can?!?!??!
                        I see what you're trying to do. Stop trying to play dumd dickweed. You can only do parties. You cannot call ahead reserve. I understand this may be complex for you

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Its not what tou know, its who you know.
                          Who do you know?

Comment

Allen. /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Droppedlime View Post
                              I posted up earlier,I called them. You can only reserve a party w/ catering services pretty much. You can't call and make reservations like a restaurant.
                              That's how we've done it more often than not. Pimp-lane, no waiting.

Comment

Who do you know?
                                I sure as hell ain't telling you, you might show up and try to fuck up my beach party.

Comment

Working...
                                X