Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Rocky.

Comment

Sorry for your loss man. I had a black and tan coon hound for 13 years I think the biggest thing that helped me was burying him all the labor of digging a 6 foot hole gave me an outlet otherwise I would have been crying like a baby.

Comment

It sucks, bad. Part of the reason I'm animal free at the moment.

Comment

Sorry to hear, it's definitely hard. One of ours passed recently, she had cushings disease. She waited untill we got home and just couldn't do anything, was laying in her own vomit and started taking deep slow breathes, ended up dying with her head in my hand.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Lost my little buddy in January...
            04 GT
            91 LX

Comment

Sorry man. I dont know how i'll be when my dogs go I'll probably just lose it.

As much as this forum hates pit bulls, 2 of my dogs are big ass babies always sleep in our bed with us. While i was reading this thread this morning, my younger one always likes to lay with me as gay as that sounds.. LOL

Kind of made me wanna shed a tear, my dogs are my kids and best friends.

Re post obviously but this video always gets me.
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
              X