Penfed auto loan rate 1.49%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penfed auto loan rate 1.49%

I guess this might be considered spam but just to let you know their rates are the lowest around. Im going to refinance my truck. My last auto loan was through penfed. Lots of people here highly recommend them. So if anyone has a higher rate, you may look into refinance. Its pretty easy and online app. They mail you some paperwork to sign after its done, but quick and easy. New and used cars

Good stuff. Love those guys. You can even get 0.49% if you use their car buying service that is basically a car search engine.

Comment

Looks like you pretty much have to be a member of the armed forces to get a loan through them right?
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        Looks like you pretty much have to be a member of the armed forces to get a loan through them right?
        There are several organizations outside of the military that would let you qualify. Check out their membership page:

Comment

So basically.. you can donate some money to american red cross and boom join penfed?

sounds to easy....
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            So basically.. you can donate some money to american red cross and boom join penfed?

sounds to easy....
            I had to deposit $5.00 after I opened an account with them and have a member of the family in the military, retired military in my case.

The best part of their organization other than the great rates are their hours. They are open 365 days a year from like 7:00am to 1:00am or something crazy and their customer service is top notch.

Comment

I'm looking into a refi on my truck with them right now.
              Ded

Comment

I've had 5 loans with them. Great service and rates. Fixing to refi my f150.
                Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I am at 2.91% now, calculated ref @ 48 months which is what I have left.

There was only a drop of $2 per month @ the same. So not worth the time for me.. but I joined for future purchase option.

Comment

Another recommendation for penfed! If you get a loan from Penfed on a car they offer $250 gap insurance on any vehicle.

So if you bought GAP insurance from the dealership make sure you call them and get your pro-rated refund.

I would also recommend Fort Worth Community CU. If you need 72 months they haev 2.8% on those (with great credit) and give you 200 cash and a 100 gas card with a loan. They sell gap insurance on any vehicle for $225.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        I would also recommend Fort Worth Community CU. If you need 72 months they haev 2.8% on those (with great credit) and give you 200 cash and a 100 gas card with a loan. They sell gap insurance on any vehicle for $225.

If you have to finance a vehicle for 72months, you need to reevaluate your priorities and get a cheaper car/truck.

I got 2% just going through Chase when I bought my truck last October.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          If you have to finance a vehicle for 72months, you need to reevaluate your priorities and get a cheaper car/truck.

I got 2% just going through Chase when I bought my truck last October.
                          If you have to take a loan at all maybe you need to reevaluate your priorities and get a cheaper car/truck.
                          Last edited by mustangguy289; 08-02-2012, 01:16 PM.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

If you have to take a loan at all maybe you need to reevaute your priorities and get a cheaper car/truck.

Lol zing.

Comment

If you have to take a loan at all maybe you need to reevaute your priorities and get a cheaper car/truck.
                              Not true if his money is making more than 2% in something else.

Comment

Working...
                              X