Are you picky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you picky?

So are you? What can you skimp on and do without, and what do you absolutely have to have around the house. Brand specific, etc.

For instance, I can do without alot of stuff and use store brands until it comes to cheese. I have to have kraft slices or Sargento or don't even bother buying sliced cheese.

I also have to have good trash bags. I grew up with a father that didn't care what brand and remember vividly having to clean up trash that fell out of the bag or nasty shit that dripped on the kitchen floor.

Deodorant - Cheap shit just doesn't work the same
    Certain foods
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

women
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Scrubbing bubbles is my shit. My bathroom must have it.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Kraft mac n cheese or nuthin
          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Q-tips. I must have them, and they must not be generic.
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Everybody has standards which I wouldn't necessarily say is being picky.

Comment

PureCane sugar.

Comment

Aquafina water. Everything else taste dirty.

Sent from a bathroom

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                    Kraft mac n cheese or nuthin
                    Im a fan of Velveta shells n cheese.

Oddly, I havent made a batch of either in years, and made some for my kiddo and remembered.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                      Q-tips. I must have them, and they must not be generic.
                      The generic ones squeek in your ears, F-dat!
                      Ded

Comment

Coke, not Pepsi. Sprite, not 7-Up.
                        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

I don't hardly drink it any more, but if I'm going to drink a coke it has to be Dr. Pepper or I'll just take a water. Cheese can't be albertsons or walmart brand, has to be HEB, kraft or sargento. I don't like cheap lunch meat either.

Comment

I'm not picky, I know exactly what I like and don't like.

Comment

What's the hangup on cheese? Besides the type of cheese, it's all exactly the fucking same regardless of whose packaging it's in. Weird.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X