good dog boarding place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good dog boarding place?

Any recomendations in the garland, Richardson, plano area? Somewhere that has some space, not just locked up in a crate 23hrs a day. I usually go to rover resort in mckinney,but they're booked.
    Justin

Pet sitter!

Comment

If you, want to board your doggie, just go ahead now..
      WRX

Comment

There's one I've used before called

"Two Princes"

If they're booked, my sister, "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" can keep watch.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          There's one I've used before called

"Two Princes"

If they're booked, my sister, "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" can keep watch.
          solid spin doctor reference.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            solid spin doctor reference.

god bless.
            I'm pretty sure those are the only two songs that band recorded.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
              Any recomendations in the garland, Richardson, plano area? Somewhere that has some space, not just locked up in a crate 23hrs a day. I usually go to rover resort in mckinney,but they're booked.
              Animal Medical Center-McKinney
              201 Jordan Road, McKinney, TX
              (972) 542-8675

We take our GSD and Yorkie here. Not a an open "resort" like the camps are. But the kennels are good sized. Good rates & very friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                I'm pretty sure those are the only two songs that band recorded.
                That whole album is awesome, actually.

Try Bo's Bunkhouse in Plano, just south east of 121 and Preston. Our dog goes there for doggy day-care on occasion and has been boarded numerous times with no issue. She loves it, and always comes home tired and worn-out from playing all day.

Comment

The Doggie Den in Lakewood is the shit. It's on Mockingbird, just East of Greenville.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My dog gets boarded at the vet because he's an asshole and doesn't play well with others. I wish I could say he learned it from me but he's actually gotten more social since we adopted him.

Comment

When we're in DFW we use Benny's in Carrollton - used to be called Pet Stay N' Play. It's phenomenal - I've referred several friends there and they are all happy. Our dogs love it there, they start jumping and going crazy when they figure out they're going there. They used to call us every couple days and say they were sitting there with our dog (60 lb lardass) in their lap petting her and just letting us know our dogs were ok.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Animal shelter.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Pet Paradise in Melissa. GREAT people. indoor/outdoor kennel. Air conditioned and they have a small pool for the dogs...
                          Last edited by dcs13; 08-01-2012, 06:03 PM. Reason: added

Comment

This place is in Carrollton and I have used them twice. Once for my two dogs and another time for my two and my mom's dog. Place was pretty cool with lots of room to play. Indoor warehouse play area with misters everywhere and a large outdoor area with a pirate ship to play on and multiple pools.

http://www.bennysdogresort.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                              This place is in Carrollton and I have used them twice. Once for my two dogs and another time for my two and my mom's dog. Place was pretty cool with lots of room to play. Indoor warehouse play area with misters everywhere and a large outdoor area with a pirate ship to play on and multiple pools.

http://www.bennysdogresort.com/
                              You could have just posted "x2".
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X