Deal of the day: Bourbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal of the day: Bourbon

This could be old news, but Majestic has 750ml of Maker's Mark for $20.77 after tax with your Crown Card. I haven't been in there in quite some time and I was kind of surprised at their regular shelf price of $23.99 which is already three dollars less than they used to be, so I grabbed a bottle. I didn't even offer my Crown Card at the counter because there was no advertised sale, but the cashier scanned the top card on a stack she had at the register and it rang up $19.19 before tax. Very decent deal on an above average mixer bourbon.

Edit: It just hit me. I'll bet bourbon is the 20% off Tuesday deal this week. That means this deal is over tonight.

Wasnt majestic the one that was having supplier issues and not barely able to have stock?

Not trolling, just curious

Comment

No 1.75, no care! Man up old fart!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        Wasnt majestic the one that was having supplier issues and not barely able to have stock?

Not trolling, just curious
        Yes, they were. I haven't been in there since my last thread about that. I've been giving all of my business to Hall's lately, but the 121/183 merger has been really fucked up so I don't go home that way as often as I used to and my particular route this evening made Majestic too convenient. I actually went in prepared to be disappointed. Centennial(Majestic) seems to have some of those issues cleared up judging by the shelves, but whenever possible I still want to give Hall's what business I can.

Comment

majestic is the one that has 20% off a different type of spirit each tuesday. guess it was bourbon today.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            Edit: It just hit me. I'll bet bourbon is the 20% off Tuesday deal this week. That means this deal is over tonight.
            Correct. Rum was last week so I'm set for a while after last night.

Only out of stock I saw was Basil Hayden (recommended to me). Plenty of Woodford, Bookers, etc. and one bottle of Blantons. Also picked up 750 mL of 1792 for $18.40 (normal price is $23) and it's pretty tasty for being that cheap, just FYI.

Comment

Working...
            X