• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maserati funny...

Some of these guys are funny...

post yours up

Comment

I felt like I needed to drink a cappuccino with a pinky lifted to be on that forum.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I read a couple pages and now I'm just jealous.
        Originally posted by SomeFatAss
        I am building a new garage and remodeling the existing one so have had to rent a garage about a 12 minute walk from my house. It is DREADFUL not being able to open the garage door to see my car and take it out whenever I want
        and pissed.

Comment

Maserati is like the Daewoo of Italy. Always breaking down, there not fast, and the interior is just cheep feeling. And yes I know this sounds odd coming from a guy who drives an 83 ranger, but I have had my share of seat time in most exotics. I will say I’d rather have my 83 ranger than a damn Mazerati. I don’t even conceder them an exotic. It’s just an import to me.

Rant off.

Comment

I remember a kid wrecking one at the Beach St. gtg several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I remember a kid wrecking one at the Beach St. gtg several years ago.
              Wasn't that a rented Lambo? Or maybe that was a seperate situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Wasn't that a rented Lambo? Or maybe that was a seperate situation.
                Different deal. The kids dad owned a car dealership or something like that, he took the car out and wrecked it on 820.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  Maserati is like the Daewoo of Italy. Always breaking down, there not fast, and the interior is just cheep feeling. And yes I know this sounds odd coming from a guy who drives an 83 ranger, but I have had my share of seat time in most exotics. I will say I’d rather have my 83 ranger than a damn Mazerati. I don’t even conceder them an exotic. It’s just an import to me.

Rant off.
                  I know that at least use to be the case but I wonder if it still is for the newer ones? I have seen more newer Maserati's in the past year or two than ever before. They must be selling more.

Comment

Those damn Maseratis are so un-exotic.

Comment

I've always thought Maseratis were pretty kick ass cars. There seem to be quite a few of them in Arlington these days. I really don't know a heck of a lot about them, but they definitely get my attention when I see one.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I've always thought Maseratis were pretty kick ass cars. There seem to be quite a few of them in Arlington these days. I really don't know a heck of a lot about them, but they definitely get my attention when I see one.
                        Even throughout the DeTomaso owned years they were pretty cool cars. The early Fiat/Ferrari years weren't kind to Maserati, and the 90s/early 00s Maserati Coupe/Spyder were ugly and probably cheaply made, but the GranTurismo seems to be a much nicer, better looking, and better performing car.

Comment

Maserati is like the Daewoo of Italy. Always breaking down, there not fast
                          Joe Walsh would disagree.
                          I don’t even conceder them an exotic.
                          Been hanging out with BlackSnake?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

They are neat cars, almost bought one last year...

With that said, I'm saving up for a lambo.
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Joe Walsh would disagree.

He lost his license and now he doesn't drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X