West Nile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K shutting the fuck up now....

Was not my intention to whine about anything. Just found it funny about a death rate that can be cut down by strategic spraying vs random cop patrols. Hit it where there is standing water in large amounts and see the results... Panama canal anyone

I will leave this thread here as a monument to my crying

Comment

Lea, y'all really do have it bad at your house. I admit that I get eat the fuck up here at home and when I visit my mom's house, but at your place, they got me like 20 times in 30 minutes. Just be careful.

For those who missed it, my gf and I got West Nile about two weeks ago. It was no fun at all.

I blame Lea. Calling my lawyer now!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Lea, y'all really do have it bad at your house. I admit that I get eat the fuck up here at home and when I visit my mom's house, but at your place, they got me like 20 times in 30 minutes. Just be careful.

For those who missed it, my gf and I got West Nile about two weeks ago. It was no fun at all.

I think I've got some sniffles. Can we get a class action rocking in this mother?

Comment

if it's that bad i would buy a fogger and a couple of bug zappers
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I think I've got some sniffles. Can we get a class action rocking in this mother?
            *scratch-scratch-scratch* I think I have a fever.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

One-Year Recovery for West Nile Virus

The study's lead author, Mark Loeb, MD, with McMaster University, says in a news release that until now little has been known about the long-term effects of West Nile virus.

In this new study, he says, "We found that both physical and mental functions, as well as mood and fatigue, seemed to return to normal in about one year."

The study tracked 156 Canadian patients during four years (from 2003 to 2007) who were infected with West Nile. The patients included patients with more serious neuroinvasive disease (affecting the brain and spinal cord and causing meningitis, encephalitis, or paralysis) and those without neuroinvasive disease.

The participants were given several tests to measure their physical and mental health, as well as levels of depression, anxiety, and fatigue.

Suddenly OFF doesn't smell so bad.

Comment

You don't have to tell me. Sucks to have such a pretty and large yard, but not able to enjoy it. I think I'm going to look at foggers and bug zappers to help and spray again.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  You don't have to tell me. Sucks to have such a pretty and large yard, but not able to enjoy it. I think I'm going to look at foggers and bug zappers to help and spray again.
                  Spaceballs! The flamethrower!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The study tracked 156 Canadian patients during four years (from 2003 to 2007) who were infected with West Nile.
                    So they only tracked what happened to the black folks bitten... I see what's up!

Tracking this virus is a joke... It's like tracking how many infants and old folks wind up getting the flu don't take the needed actions to get healthy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      And you can beat mosquitoes easily. Circulate pools and fountains and go splash in puddles.
                      Just stay inside

/thread

Comment

First the swine flu and now this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Comment

News just reported the first confirmed West Nile related death in Tarrant county was a lady from Euless
                          --Marcus

Comment

i hope scientists creates a super west Nile just for the hell of it.
                            .....bro....

Comment

you should get a bat house. That would be so cool out by the fire to have bats flying...
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                you should get a bat house. That would be so cool out by the fire to have bats flying...
                                Purple Martins are pretty bad ass at catching mosquitos too. We have about 50 to 60 Martins in our hood and there aint a mosquito in sight. Don't mess with their nest, or even go near them. Those momma birds think they are Japanese fighter pilots.

Comment

Working...
                                X