X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and: 218 confirmed West Nile cases throughout the DFW area:

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Yeah-this is worrying me a lot right now. My daughter was just diagnosed (officially) with JRA and will be having to take Enbril injections twice a week. It's an autoimmune suppressor which means her immune system will be compromised. With mosquitos and the flu season coming up, I'm a little freaked out. However, as Eric, Jared, Don and a bunch of others can attest, we don't go out the door without dousing ourselves in OFF. AND we did spray our front and back yard with the yard treatment stuff and we still have swarms.
      I would cruise the neighborhood and make sure there aren't any foreclosed homes with swimming pools. I imagine bird feeders don't help either

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
        I would cruise the neighborhood and make sure there aren't any foreclosed homes with swimming pools. I imagine bird feeders don't help either
        Nah, it's just the nature of where we live. A ton of vegetation in an older neighborhood.
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Oh, and: 218 confirmed West Nile cases throughout the DFW area:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/Fi...164493026.html
          A whole 218 cases in a metroplex of 6.5 million or more people? Not EVEN worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
            I do protect myself and fuck you very much

It is their job to protect us all. Last time I checked this is why we pay taxes. When I am out I spray deep woods off like you read about. I am not worried about myself. It just seems this is the huge story of late with little being done about it. Like most things in this world it is about protecting those who can't protect themselves. Yet this is a slow pitch that by spraying and making people more aware it could help a ton.

Speak for yourself. Protecting me and my famiy is not someone else's job. What kind of left wing mentality is that? You may be ok with higher taxes, but I'm not. They get enough already. But sure, let's scream from the rooftops about govt getting bigger and taking more money, then sue/complain when a fogger truck parks in front of your house, and someone gets cancer. The American Way!

Leah - y'all have an infestation. You can't put something out once a year, and expect it to go away. You have to treat heavily until it's under control, and then maintain it several times a year.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Speak for yourself. Protecting me and my famiy is not someone else's job. What kind of left wing mentality is that? You may be ok with higher taxes, but I'm not. They get enough already. But sure, let's scream from the rooftops about govt getting bigger and taking more money, then sue/complain when a fogger truck parks in front of your house, and someone gets cancer. The American Way!

Leah - y'all have an infestation. You can't put something out once a year, and expect it to go away. You have to treat heavily until it's under control, and then maintain it several times a year.
              It's worked every year but this one.
              Token Split Tail

Comment

Eat more garlic- on a side note I used to ride my bike behind those fog trucks in the 70's when I was a kid- probably pure DEET back then

Comment

It's worked every year but this one.
                  Because it was a mild winter. Treat it again. There is no magical once a year treatment to put out.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Again fair enough....

I was railing more against the media coverage that this is the next plague as much as how hard would it be to spray around lakes and standing water to help at a lower cost then police doing the revenue collection gig.

I pay my taxes and bitch right along with the rest. Add a couple a patrol cars to issue tickets and use the revenue to buy spray?

Not the solution but if the bugs are the problem then do a bit more.

Comment

Again fair enough....

I was railing more against the media coverage that this is the next plague as much as how hard would it be to spray around lakes and standing water to help at a lower cost then police doing the revenue collection gig.

I pay my taxes and bitch right along with the rest. Add a couple a patrol cars to issue tickets and use the revenue to buy spray?

Are you fuckin' serious with the "add more cops" line of thought?

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                        Eat more garlic- on a side note I used to ride my bike behind those fog trucks in the 70's when I was a kid- probably pure DEET back then
                        Back in my day it was DDT

Comment

someone told me mexicans attract mosquitos.

...i get bit in due to mistaken identity.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Are you fuckin' serious with the "add more cops" line of thought?
                            Can you not see the question mark? Dude turn your sarcasm meter up. I want less cops getting revenue and a couple more trucks out there spraying where needed. Seems like more bang for our buck.

Comment

It is their job to protect us all. Last time I checked this is why we pay taxes. When I am out I spray deep woods off like you read about. I am not worried about myself. It just seems this is the huge story of late with little being done about it. Like most things in this world it is about protecting those who can't protect themselves. Yet this is a slow pitch that by spraying and making people more aware it could help a ton.
                              You consider a rope around your neck if you think the govt is there for your protection. Holy fuck, the stupidity...
                              Again fair enough....

Didn't really look like a rail against the media, but a cry for help from the govt because of self ineptitude.

Can you not see the question mark? Dude turn your sarcasm meter up. I want less cops getting revenue and a couple more trucks out there spraying where needed.

The media treats death by bug more important than a murder or an assault and by spraying we can get rid of one of the causes. I doubt spraying for the other would yield much since we would have to nuke the country"
                              None of it looked like sarcasm, but sweet backtrack Brah!

Comment

Its YOUR job to protect yourself. Quit crying and spray some off on and stfu

Comment

Working...
                                X