Anyone feel like lending a hand?? preeez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone feel like lending a hand?? preeez

Jeff (aCid) suggested I post up and ask if anyone could help this evening. I was doubtful I would get any serious replies or takers, but here it goes.
    Trying to move my shit out of my apartment and I have a deadline of tonight.
    I pretty much have nobody (other than Jeff) to help and some of the furniture is way to heavy for my GF to help move out of the second story.

There are 2 couches, 2 cabinets, coffee table and a huge armoire/cabinet/wardrobe thing I got from CWO.

This move has been a fucking nightmare!I've been moving since thursday last week. But if I don't get this shit out, I'm fucked. Place is in Lewisville off 35e and corporate.

I can return the favor, but for the next few weeks money is tight due to the new house. Maybe beers next weekend or something.
    Ded

Damn man. I wish you would have posted something this past weekend, I was off. I'm also off Tomorrow, but your deadline is tonight.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I can help you out from about 6 to 9 tonight man. Text me the address to meet up.

Comment

If you were closer, I would help you out but I'm in Ft. Worth and at work until 5.

Comment

It's cool, thanks man. It's really hard consolidating 3 places into one. Mainly since my GF and the kiddo can't really help. I thought I could get it done in a week, but the closer it gets, the more worried I get.
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I can help you out from about 6 to 9 tonight man. Text me the address to meet up.
            Got it, thanks dude!!!
            Ded

Comment

I don't personally know of anyone else who can help out. Everybody is working today.

Comment

Good man

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  Got it, thanks dude!!!

It ain't free! I'm going to be asking you about Vancouver all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    If you were closer, I would help you out but I'm in Ft. Worth and at work until 5.
                    It's cool, thanks dude!

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    I don't personally know of anyone else who can help out. Everybody is working today.
                    Yeah, I would have taken off, but I needz the murney$$$$ and I'm out of paid time.

It ain't free! I'm going to be asking you about Vancouver all night long.
                    I have answers for your questions!! lol
                    Ded

Comment

Phil, speak to the management. See if you can have a ONE day extension. I can start working on your move after I get out of work first thing in the morning around 7.

Comment

Damn. I'm right by you off 35 and Hebron, but I have a damn work function from 5:30-7:30 tonight.
                        If you want, PM me your number and I will check with you when I get home to see if you still need help.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Jr has soccer practice from 7-8, but i might be able to swing it after. if you aint square by 8:00 gimme a call. 817-946-1352 im at hebron and 121

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            Jr has soccer practice from 7-8, but i might be able to swing it after. if you aint square by 8:00 gimme a call. 817-946-1352 im at hebron and 121

god bless.
                            Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            Phil, speak to the management. See if you can have a ONE day extension. I can start working on your move after I get out of work first thing in the morning around 7.

I'll let you guys know, but I think we'll be able to get everything done tonight.
                            It's just some heavy furniture, the rest is just busy work. Small boxes, bags and shit.

Luis, I'm going to ask anyways just in case.
                            Ded

Comment

Phil, do you need a truck or just some muscle-power? I can probably give you a hand with either. I'm off today.
                              I'll PM you my digits.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X