Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man...

Comment

Called, when I got home, around 8:45 to see if you still needed help, but went straight to voicemail. No call back, so must have gotten it done.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        Called, when I got home, around 8:45 to see if you still needed help, but went straight to voicemail. No call back, so must have gotten it done.
        You probably called in the middle of the surprise buttsex.

Comment

Yes, It was finished, I officially live in Mesquite naow! Thanks everybody! I'll post up the house warming party soon.
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            Yes, It was finished, I officially live in Mesquite naow! Thanks everybody! I'll post up the house warming party soon.
            damn kneegrow. that is my side of town. you moved on down to the east side of town.

Comment

Say goodbye to all your wheels & stereo equip

Comment

Hell, we're were taking our time and it really only took about an hour of real work, if that. So many people showed up it wasn't much work. I think I was one of the last people to leave and it was only 7:30ish.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Hell, we're were taking our time and it really only took about an hour of real work, if that. So many people showed up it wasn't much work. I think I was one of the last people to leave and it was only 7:30ish.
                  Did you get those pics of his g/f we talked about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I was trying to, but Jeff kept noticing every time I had my phone out.

Comment

Fuck you asshole.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

RIght on man.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          damn kneegrow. that is my side of town. you moved on down to the east side of town.

Yesir, are there any good bars out there? Non trashy/ghetto?

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                          Say goodbye to all your wheels & stereo equip

I have a garage that I will eventually park in and the GF drives a stock accord.

At one point there were 8 board members there.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          LoL!

And LoL!!!

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          RIght on man.

Hopefully you guys can make the trek, it's really not as far as I though. Takes me about 30min to get to work in LC.

Let me know if any of you guys needs any help, I'm there!
                          Ded

Comment

Yesir, are there any good bars out there? Non trashy/ghetto?
                            Mesquite doesn't really have bars. Sports City is the busiest "bar" in Mesquite from what I can tell. It just has alot of chain restaurants and just recently went wet.

Comment

If Phil tosses something out of his bedroom that looks like a huge double headed dildo, don't catch it. Chances are your mid flight opinion of what you're seeing glide through the air is correct.
                              Lol

Comment

I'm actually kinda pissed that we didn't knock down that big ass wasp nest from the stipper bitches balcony. Also Eric did do some petty bullshit work. Then he just stood back and acted like he had some important stuff he had to do on his phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X