Anyone feel like lending a hand?? preeez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be a mockary of that thread...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I would but I already have to go in the completely opposite direction this evening.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        I would but I already have to go in the completely opposite direction this evening.
        Cancel that booty call!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Could have, but now he's missing it. People never return shit.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            I pretty much have nobody (other than Jeff) to help
            Well fuck you, then!

Comment

If you need help later on let me know, I've got my truck and trailer ( just used to move another friend) that I'm returning tonight. I get off around 530 and can possibly bring another. I'll pm you my number jic

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                Well fuck you, then!
                Nukka we honestly thought you were out of town. YOU DOWN!!?!?!?!?! I PICK JOO UP

Comment

I'm no where near you, and don't care to help anyway.

I used a moving company for the move from San Diego to Sacramento, mostly because I was on my own for moving. The company paid though, and it was a painless move, other than worrying about them breaking shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    I'm no where near you, and don't care to help anyway.

I used a moving company for the move from San Diego to Sacramento, mostly because I was on my own for moving. The company paid though, and it was a painless move, other than worrying about them breaking shit.
                    Thanks for the helpful Input Aaron!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      Thanks for the helpful Input Aaron!
                      Just sayin', I've always done the buddy move like Vader, including packing everything up for a 2-day drive to SD, and it was refreshing to sit back and let someone else do the work.

I'm giving no more or less input than everybody else posting that they can't help.

Comment

I have a dolly you can borrow if needed or can buy. Actually trying to sell it.. Depending on where in Lewisville I am 20 minutes or so from you.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

sorry, i fed an alligator and looks like I have a court appearance today. No can do.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            I have a dolly you can borrow if needed or can buy. Actually trying to sell it.. Depending on where in Lewisville I am 20 minutes or so from you.
                            I got a heavy duty dolly no worries. Should seriously cancel that booty call.

Comment

What he really isn't telling you guys is that he needs help loading up all his dragon pron.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                                What he really isn't telling you guys is that he needs help loading up all his dragon pron.

Shit. We're going to need a second dolly.

Comment

Working...
                                X