No announcement yet.

Groomsmen gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go with bricks of silver or small chunks of gold. They'll appreciate it far more in the future
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I gave mine free food and drinks after the wedding

Comment

Got my groomsmen Jet beam flash lights, battery, and charger.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          Get them a nice automatic knife. No man has ever said "That silly fuck gave me a stupid switchblade, what am I supposed to do with this?!"
          I laughed. That's fucking genius, though.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I gave all of mine Reef sandals.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              Matching DJ scratch cats
              that's AWESOME.

Comment

Fuck my lazy piece of shit groomsmen.
                2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

My twin cousins did pretty good. When the first was married we got thick Crystal decorative beer mugs with a oval plate on them, with our first names engraved. When the second twin got married about a year later, she gave us pewter decorative beer mugs with a plate that had our last name engraved on it. They also had the foresight to make the handles point away from each other when looking at the nameplates.

Comment

What I learned from dfwm today: gold and silver - guaranteed to go up!
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Seriously who gives a fuck about a decorative mug? you aren't even supposed to drink our of most of those things, so whats the point?

Comment

Bottle of bookers, good cigar and a box of their favorite caliber of ammo

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          Matching DJ scratch cats
                          Must find that "I love tuna" sticker!!
                          Ded

Comment

I had t-shirts made for the Oklahoma D-Day paintball trip we took (3,500 players). They don't last forever but its pretty cool to see your buddy with that shirt 5-10 years later and reminisce.
                            2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

A really nice pocket knife

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                                Seriously who gives a fuck about a decorative mug? you aren't even supposed to drink our of most of those things, so whats the point?
                                Hell, we drank out of them. They look nice sitting up behind the bar, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X