Groomsmen gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You said Johnnie Black.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Condoms for when they rail the bride. You don't wanna get stuck raisin' some other ni66a's baby!
      Lmao

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I don't want to spend NEARLY that much. lol Thats way too generous. I was being a bit facetious when I said Johnnie Blue. I would say my realistic budget is between 100-125 bucks.
      I kind of got to thinking maybe a cool belt buckle incorporating Texas into it might be cool, I dunno.
      take them out to a nice dinner then walk the check.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
        small gun or knife?
        I have gotten a really nice knife with my initials on the scabbard. Very cool and thoughtful. Also got a very nice crystal stein that's monogrammed. Funny... I was the "best man" for both grooms, and both marriages went right down the shitter.

Comment

so whos the lucky guy?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            so whos the lucky guy?

god bless.
            Elvis

Klein

Comment

hi point 9mm.

Comment

We could only serve wine at our reception, so I got engraved flasks and filled them with thier favorite booze.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Get them a nice automatic knife. No man has ever said "That silly fuck gave me a stupid switchblade, what am I supposed to do with this?!"

Comment

I gave out a bunch of new .999 silver, silver dollars

Comment

Best one i got was a Spyderco. handle is perfect for engraving.

Comment

Flesh lights, molded to your brides innards

Comment

I got mine beer steins with pewter crests with their initials engraved. They all like them. It beat the pen or paper weights I had gotten from other grooms.

Comment

Earlier this year i got a mug that had my nickname on it. A board member is getting married next week and he better get me something fucking awesome.
                            Last edited by brandon01rt; 07-30-2012, 10:39 PM.
                            03 cobra

Comment

The 5$ beer mug that says "best man" is worse than nothing .
                              The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

My buddy treated us to 1st base seats at the ranger game with a couple rnds of beer included. It was pretty damn cool of him I thought.
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X