Defensive Driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive Driving

So, where is the best place around Trophy Club to take the course? Or would you just take the coures on line? And if on line, which one would you suggest?

Fucking court... I DID NOT RUN A RED LIGHT!!!
    Photobucket

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
    So, where is the best place around Trophy Club to take the course? Or would you just take the coures on line? And if on line, which one would you suggest?

Fucking court... I DID NOT RUN A RED LIGHT!!!
    Do they have a photo of you doing it?
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

I prefer to rent the computer system and videos from blockbuster.

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
        Do they have a photo of you doing it?
        Nope. State Trooper and his trainee. Trainee lied and said that he double checked and saw that his light was green before I got across the intersection. There is a 2 second delay between my red light and his green. I still had yellow as I went under my light and was going 55 mph.

I have always had the highest respect for the State Troopers, but this really left me in a bad way.
        Photobucket

Comment

I would suggest the online version and doing one of the "comedy" versions. Their aren't funny, but at least you get to do it in the comfort in your own house. I did it a few years ago and played on my iPad and watched TV while it was playing. You have to pay attention to what it's doing somewhat because it'll throw out some questions here and there asking personal information.

Comment

Working...
          X