Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's it Im burning my house and yard down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dig out your yard and replace it with asphalt. Should solve your ant problem. Don't know that it would help with bees and wasps.

Comment

Call a pest control service.
      Problem solved.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        I had more wasps/jackets last year than this year, but I've killed a few nests on my property this year

Thankfully, red wasp stings only sting me for 20-30 seconds and then go away. My wife gets swolen/inflamed around the sting and it lingers for days.

Wasp hunting/killing is one of my favorite pass-times LOL
        I used to shoot em with a pellett gun. As of late the electrified raquet you can get at harbor freight or even walmart now is entertaining. You have to hold the button down till they pop.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
          I used to shoot em with a pellett gun. As of late the electrified raquet you can get at harbor freight or even walmart now is entertaining. You have to hold the button down till they pop.
          I got one of those racquets for my now ex GF and clipped out the plastic guards on it. She would swat her clients ass and cock with it. She zapped her hand with it as a test and it was the only time I have seen her wince from pain. They are bad ass toys.

The BEST wasp killer is gasoline. They die the second that it touches them. If you also soak the nest it will kill any wasp returning to the nest. Personal I don't mind wasp even though I get stung a few times a week by them.

A few years ago I was working in a Rabbi's back yard and kept bumping into a wasp nest that was hidden in the air blower for the hot tub. I didn't know where they were coming from and after getting stung for the 8th time in less then a half an hour I lost my cool and started cussing and throwing tools all over. After a few minutes of blowing off some steam I noticed that the Rabbi's 2 very young daughters saw the whole thing and I had to go tell the man that I made a fool out of myself in front of them.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            She would swat her clients ass and cock with it.
            Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Lmao. I'm guessing:

1. Red wasp
              2. Yellow jacket
              3. Ant
              4. Spider
              Damn red wasp hurt the worst. The other bites just turned red and went away. The red wasp bite turn half of my forearm red,swollen,itchy.

Comment

tempo. You can find it at most farm stores. Id bomb closed spaces if you could as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  Wasp hunting/killing is one of my favorite pass-times LOL
                  LOL. Around my house, it's not uncommon to see a grown man with a rubber band gun. I shoot those fuckers!

Also, I like to catch them getting a drink out of my pool, drown them with the skimmer net. I've killed more that way than any other. They get thirsty.

Comment

I have always had good luck poisoning the crap out of the place. I use pest powders, Viper mixable spray and cans of wasp spray.

Comment

i call my pest control every time i see a bug. it can be a butterfly and ill call them. to hell with bugs! plus, its free with my contract.

sent from my Zach Morris phone
                      .....bro....

Comment

I'll burn it for you

Comment

You could try firing a shotgun at the nests.

But you really should just nuke it from orbit; it is the only way to be sure.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Couple things. I sprayed a tree with some Bayer brand stuff. I started a thread on it. Bugs eating my tree I think. Killed the bugs. But noticed when a wasp landed on the tree it died soon after. Hanging by one leg in fact. Try it. Seven dust kills everything.

I had a huge nest in an old tire a while back. Neighbor was over. Told him I was gonna torch it. Then he says hang on and left. Came back with a pump sprayer and just sprayed the inside of the tire going with the lip twice around.

Not one wasp came out to protest. Looked inside and they all fell off the nest dead. I was like WTF is that Shit. He just replied dishwashing liquid and water. That's it. Said it drowns them on contact. Whatever it worked.

Comment

spray your house and yard with gas

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                spray your house and yard with gas
                                You forgot the most important part......then throw a lit match at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X