Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    it's super lame... no COLD beer may be sold above 3.5%

Go to the liquor store, buy real beer, ice it down, and enjoy.

I will say that when I was up there a lot, OKC had some of the best liquor prices I'd ever seen. 1.75 bricks of Knob Creek for $39, 1.75 Gray Goose for $29, 750 Hussong's Rep $19!

One liquor store owner that I was talking with about prices said that a couple nigs drove down from KC once a month and filled the 8ft bed of a chevy truck with cases of Crown. THEY were bootleggers! LOL
    LOL damn... That is one thing about Texas, liquor prices are insane. I was in a grocery store in LA and a 1.75 of Jack was $19.99
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Brought 4 cases of "Y" and other goodies from Pa back to OK and didn't worry about it.. Out of sight, out of mind!
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I know this has degenerated into an OK beer thread, but to Ted - I thought the stuff sold in FL isn't the "real" stuff and not as good. Not that I really cared for it anyhow.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X