Bootlegging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootlegging

I found Yuengling bottled in Pottsville down here in Florida. If I bring back 2 cases for myself, am I breaking the law? If so, what kind of trouble would I honestly be in if I did get caught?

Put it in the TRUNK and don't worry about it.

Comment

Is that really bootlegging? I just don't think the sale is legal.

You should be good.

Comment

I'm in a SUV. I will tale my chances if it was just a ticket. I just don't want a bunch of trouble if there are some kind of dumb, old laws on the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
          I'm in a SUV. I will tale my chances if it was just a ticket. I just don't want a bunch of trouble if there are some kind of dumb, old laws on the books.
          You'll be fine.

As long as you aren't transporting a ridiculous amount, there isn't going to be any issues. Now if it's 20 cases, they might cause a stink.

Comment

Dude, they won't be that specific, I promise.

Comment

If the red+blues come on behind you, just start drinking it!!! They can't bust you for bootlegging if there is no evidence. Be sure to throw the empties at the pursuing cars to slow them down.

and have somebody film all of this and post it here. (after your subsequent incarceration)

Comment

Good times. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  I found Yuengling bottled in Pottsville down here in Florida. If I bring back 2 cases for myself, am I breaking the law? If so, what kind of trouble would I honestly be in if I did get caught?
                  Jesus, it's not that great of a beer. Transport that shit half way across the country? Just get some Lonestar and call it a day.

racrguy left some at my place and it stayed in there for six months.... and I drink daily.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Honest answer, IMO expect to get fucked with if you're a minority or a teen. Bama, Miss, and LA have a history of setting examples. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                      Honest answer, IMO expect to get fucked with if you're a minority or a teen. Bama, Miss, and LA have a history of setting examples. I could be wrong.
                      you think they do, try Oklahoma.
                      Street car.

Comment

Just get some guy in a black Trans Am to run in front of you, stirring up the police. Everything will be fine.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Lol. Dude, it's two cases that you bought, and paid taxes on, for personal consumption. It's not barrels of home brew that you're selling while trying to avoid the revenue man.

Comment

Better get someone with some money to get your bond money ready LOL
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Lol @ bootlegging beer! It's not liquor.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X