• Just ordered my new garage setup from Costco

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...rodid=11770305
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

$90k without a drivetrain, I'll pass. I realize that price includes those snazzy tiles and a couple tools, but stilll.

Comment

$$$$$$choooooo choooooooo$$$$$$$

Comment

balla!!

Comment

I just got a Costco membership, maybe I'll throw one of those in the cart when my wife isn't looking.

Comment

I can't see anyone with a disposable $90k, buying a kit Cobra from Costo. I guess if they were already in the market for one, and the sum of the parts actually works out to a decent discount it would make sense. I still don't see them selling a single one. It's likely just an advertising ploy of sorts.

It's not like they have one in every store, to get gearheads to go shopping there to drool over it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              I just got a Costco membership, maybe I'll throw one of those in the cart when my wife isn't looking.
              I see a post in this thread in your near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                I see a post in this thread in your near future.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32910
                LOL, I was just about to post that in the very thread. She would stab me right in the fucking eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  $90k without a drivetrain, I'll pass. I realize that price includes those snazzy tiles and a couple tools, but stilll.
                  Yeah I found it over on garage journal, and had to post it over here.
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

Aaron, you're such a killjoy. lol
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

They may throw in some steaks with the deal.

Comment

I wonder if this one will be covered under their customer satisfaction return policy. I swear, they'll take anything back, no questions asked.

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                        I just got a Costco membership
                        Welcome to the world of Costco. You won't regret it. If you plan on making any significant household purchases, be appliances to furniture, anything really, check there first. Their return policy is second to none. Bought a king mattress set from them, slept on it six months and it started to bother my back so we took it back and got a full refund, no questions asked. Bought a Shark steam mop from them 3 years ago and it quick working last week. Took it back yesterday and got a full refund, no questions asked and it was far outside the manufacturer's warranty. Of course we bought the replacement for each item from them as well. Love Costco.

Comment

Working...
                        X