Uniform at funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform at funeral

My wife's grandfather just passed away and his funeral is Sunday. The family asked me to be a pallbearer and to wear my uniform (summer dress whites). I'm not active but an inactive reservist. Is it ok for me to wear it 100% authentic?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

I think it would be. I was retired out and asked to show up in Class A's. Do it. As long as you don't add anything to the uniform, you should be okay
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If you were honorably discharged from military service you are allowed to wear your military uniform. I wore mine to my grandfathers and presented the colors to my aunt.

Comment

If your ex-military and your family requests you to wear your military uniform to bury another united states citizen who is also a family member..... Yes its 100% fine! you protected him while serving your country, and the/your family requests it!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Plus he was ex Army and ret from DPD.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I got out just after Dessert Storm. I was told that since I was active duty during a conflict, I can wear my uniform to certain events but it must be up to date with the current standards.
            Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

^^^ This

If you have a National Defense Medal and the uniform is worn correctly, you are legit.
              And sorry to hear about your wife's grandfather.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Marine? Wear it, just make sure you do it right i.e. dont have a goatee, earings etc. Sorry for your loss!

Comment

You always are seen in your colors. Never disrespect a fallen Solder by wearing nothing less than the uniform he died to protect

Comment

Condolences to you and your family.

Comment

If you're a Marine you need to be within current regulations but for your person and your uniform. Other than that you are good to go.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Well, after spending all morning ironing and having a crocked square knot I believe I was SAT. The Dallas Police color guard was there too so it was nice seeing that. Thanks everyone.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Sorry about the death man. Hopefully everything went smooth with the ceremony. I was going to say if you need anything let me know and I can get it to you with the quickness.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Our condolences to you and your family. I'm sure he was smiling with a big salute for you .

Comment

Working...
                            X