Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip...

Comment

Rip. And I agree Scott. They need to up the charge to a more serious charge. With me saying this I have never been affected directly but it is stupid they can get away with so much
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Effing Drunk Drivers.. Im sick of this crap. Police or not, its unnesessary and sad. DWI repercussions needs to be more strict imo! Put more fear in them. Most people just sluff it off and think its a "ticket" or minor charge. RIP to both the LEO's of recent...

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          I was absolutely horrified and felt sick when I woke up and saw this on the news. My former next-door neighbor, and the guy that is the closest thing I have to a brother is a Waxahachie police officer. Thankfully, I quickly found out that it wasn't him.
          Not so thankfully, I knew Josh pretty well. He was a very good man, and an excellent police officer. My heart is absolutely breaking for his family, and for his fellow officers.
          The piece of shit that killed him was barely injured and tried to escape from the hospital, but the DPD put a stop to that. I personally think that intoxication manslaughter should either be taken off the books and changed to capital murder or should carry the same penalties as capital murder.
          I've met Officer Williams, but I can't remember where to save my life. Do you know if he went to the track or not......either racing or working?

The guy that hit him had more than booze in him and WAAAAAAAAAAAY over the legal limit!
          sigpic

Comment

Funeral is in Waxahachie tomorrow at 10am.

There will be a FWPD motorcade assisting the funeral procession.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Funeral is in Waxahachie tomorrow at 10am.

There will be a FWPD motorcade assisting the funeral procession.
              In other words, everybody can speed into work tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X