Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

I've kinda been around for about 10 years now. Well of and on at that other site anyways. I went over there the other day to get some insight on a mustang issue and eveyrone was gone. lol. So now I'm over here.

Howdy partner

Comment

Let me guess. Tennespeed.net?

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarriorz28 View Post
        I've kinda been around for about 10 years now. Well of and on at that other site anyways. I went over there the other day to get some insight on a mustang issue and eveyrone was gone. lol. So now I'm over here.
        Are you stationed at Campbell??

Comment

Are you just here for the gasoline?

Comment

Dude, you rule!!! That time you fought that one guy in that cage was awesome. Two men enter, one man leave. Sorry about your wife and kids. No man's family should be wiped out by another man wearing mascara.

Comment

Look, we had a deal. I show you the gas, and you let me go, right?

Comment

Hey, mate! Where's my boomerang?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Let me guess. Tennespeed.net?

Nope. Never heard of tennspeed.net. I'm from Texas. I used to live in the DFW area. I joined the army around 9 years ago and I'm stuck in Tn/Ky these days at Ft Campbell. for 52 more days anyways then I'm out.

Comment

Nope. Never heard of tennspeed.net. I'm from Texas. I used to live in the DFW area. I joined the army around 9 years ago and I'm stuck in Tn/Ky these days at Ft Campbell. for 52 more days anyways then I'm out.
                    Howdy partner

Comment

It might not even exist any more. You aren't missing any thing.

Comment

Sup?

Comment

Caaaaaaaaaaaaan youuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiiig itttttttttttttttt!?!?!?

Comment

Pig shit

Comment

Who run Barter Town?

Comment

Working...
                              X