Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Here are the AutoTrader pics:

Just under 100K. Slightly more than I was looking for, but considering the deal, I'm fine with it. I'll take good care of it and it should last me. How many decades have they been using that engine? Since the 70's I think. I figure they have it pretty worked out by now.

Yeah, it's definitely that. After some research, it appears that there are maybe 2 options this thing doesn't have, one of which is a wing, which I wouldn't want any way. Also has the Late03+ trunk lid on it. I like it a lot more than the early "doggie door" style lid.

Shit, I did not know they made them in a 4 door. I was thinking about the one that looked like the Nissan 350z.

Comment

Those are really nice, that was the other car Leah was considering before the TL.

Comment

That's a classy car. Modest and stylish and just fun to drive!
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Congrats! This will fix the headlights, $20 at WalMart. I did my Mom's G.
          That was way too easy. 20 bucks + about an hour, and they look like new. Thanks for that.

Comment

Congrats! Thats a sharp car!

Use a synthetic motor oil, the vq35 engines are harsh on oil for some reason.

Comment

One thing that REALLY impresses me about the G, is the traction control system.

Throw the car around a corner that would normally get the ass end way out, and I think you'll be impressed. The system is hardly detectable, and still gets the car through at a really good clip. Many cars the system practically shuts them down and is really intrusive.

Also, throw some a 6K HID kit on there from ebay, lights look and function WAY better! $30 shipped.
              I really beg to differ; I think it's an absolutely atrocious system. I think it's way too intrusive and doesn't do much but make the car plow through the corner in a fit of overactive braking and understeer.

Comment

Also, throw some a 6K HID kit on there from ebay, lights look and function WAY better! $30 shipped.
                Anything above 5k is ricer territory.

Comment

Keep some wax on the headlights from now on. I used that 3M kit on my Civic and they looked almost new again. 6 months later and they are yellow yet again.

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Anything above 5k is ricer territory.
                      QFT.

I put a set of 4300k on my SC and the difference in light output was incredible.
                      2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Working...
                      X