Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF?? 7 felony child molestation charges and probation??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    Being on deferred is the exact same thing as if they were on community supervision. They'll have to register. Y'all are getting mad at something that happens every single day.
    You don't just trip and molest a child. A lot of shit happens every single day that shouldn't, but it doesn't make it acceptable.
    So far, he's not registered as a sex offender

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
      You don't just trip and molest a child. A lot of shit happens every single day that shouldn't, but it doesn't make it acceptable.
      So far, he's not registered as a sex offender
      Let me rephrase that. Child molestors and sex offenders are placed on deferred adjudication/probation every day. They have to report, they have to register, etc etc.

Comment

I bet they find his corpse.

Comment

They should at LEAST lock him up for a year so he learns what it's like to be taken advantage of by grown men twice his size.

Comment

If some sick fuck did that shit to my sons it would be the exact sentence I would want him to get.....

Comment

Probably a good thing he pled guilty, I sat on a jury here in Midland for a guys 7th DWI/Felony Evading and we gave him 50yrs. His 6 previous ones were all in Odessa and they let him off with a slap on the wrist every time.

Comment

Welcome to America boys!! You can touch little boys and shoot your neighboors and get off on probation. But by god if you get caught doing weed your ass is getting 99 to life.

Comment

That screams of weak evidence especially for west Texas where a jury would give someone like that life...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I bet they find his corpse.
                    Hope so
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I just love our legal system. x3 on finding that POS dead somewhere.

Comment

Hell sounds like he knows a higher up In west tx, it's a pretty tight knit click thing. I work in glasscock county and the judge rents her second house to her two sheriffs, we are hated out there, they are always up our ass on rig moves sitting at the edge of location trying to get our rig moving trucks. Hell. They have dippsticked my hands trucks for red dye diesel three times

Comment

Working...
                        X