Olympic Condoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Condoms

Hope this isnt a repost, but I was shocked when I read the Olympic village for the athletes are provided condoms for the 3 weeks during the Olympics. They said in Sydney back in 2000, they initially order 70,000 condoms for the 3 weeks but ran out!! Had to order another 20,000!!!

This year they say they have ordered almost 150,000 for the athletes. According to past Olympians, they say its a giant sex fest with people smashing out in the open all over the place.

NSFW for some athlete pictures

Seventy thousand condoms would be enough for the entire city of Boynton Beach, Fla., but at the Olympic Village, that amount won't suffice.

Why, might you ask? Because the Olympic Village is one big sex fest.

Athletes told ESPN's Sam Alipour all the sexy details about life at the Olympic Village -- a city within the hosting city consisting of houses, cafes, and even clubs -- for the magazine's 2012 "Body Issue."

In the report, the ESPN writer revealed some rather scandalous facts, including that 100,000 condoms are ordered for the games. Apparently officials at the 2000 Sydney Games had to put in an order for 20,000 extra condoms after the initial 70,000 ran out. Since then, an order of 100,000 has become the norm.

Even Hope Solo, a soccer star and Olympic gold-medalist, copped to the raucous nights, when sex comes as either a celebratory act or a "consolation prize."

"I've seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty," Solo told ESPN The Magazine.

Read the full story as ESPN.

Nevertheless, this is not the first time athletes have openly discussed the "sex fest" that is the Olympics.

In 2008, former Olympian Matthew Syed wrote a piece for the Times of London about how the Olympics and intercourse go hand-in-hand.

"Olympic athletes have to display an unnatural ... level of self-discipline in the build-up to big competitions. How else is this going to manifest itself than with a volcanic release of pent-up hedonism?" Syed wrote, according to the New York Post, which cited the Times of London report.

John Godina, an Olympic shot putter, recently told ABC News that athletes are at the games to work hard, but that they're willing to play a little, too.

"Athletes go there focused and once their job is done, they have fun," Godina told ABC. "They don't necessarily go there looking for it, but things happen ... you learn not to ask a lot of questions."

what are the stats on plan b pills?

i mean could you imagine showing up at Rio and the german weight lifter chick you nailed had a kid with her that she said was yours?

i would have plan b pancakes on standby, well i guess plan b protein shakes for athletes.

Comment

i don't see how it is a surprise.

There are thousands of athletes in one area for 3 weeks. all in their prime, young, dumb, full of cum and all ready to fuck.

Comment

I wanna nail that Australian hurdle jumper chick!

Comment

And people were trying to tell Kyle not to go to London, lol.

Sounds like one helluva party to me!
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Get a large international group of mostly attractive late teens early twenty year olds that are in outstanding physical shape together and you can bet your ass they are going to be fucking like rabbits. And who can blame them?

Comment

^^^^ I'd be doing the same. But china girls off limits though they are way to young

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                ^^^^ I'd be doing the same. But china girls off limits though they are way to young
                There are no age laws within the Olympic Village!
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

burn!

Comment

way to young is just a name anyways.

Comment

Don't get me wrong I find Asain chicks hot

Comment

How many athletes are there at Olympic village?

Comment

Don't get me wrong I find Asain chicks hot
                          Oh I thought you were saying too young because they always get caught with the youngest athletes and act surprised.

Comment

"If theres grass on the field, play ball. If not, flip her over and play in the mud."
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Man those gymnists are bendy as fuck too, that's be a good time!
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X