X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    so where was he shot/not shot?
    Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
    police report isnt out yet but they said he wasn't shot in the back.
    back of the neck?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      back of the neck?
      Originally posted by Some news source
      Dallas Police Chief David Brown said in a news conference Tuesday night he believed the suspect had been shot in the stomach and hand.
      Hey, weren't you yammering on about people getting shot in the hands?
      Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

so where was he shot/not shot?

Fox 4 News said stomach & elbow....

Family has already lawyered up 'cause their crackhead family member was killed while fighting with police, and somehow it's whiteys fault.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
          Hey, weren't you yammering on about people getting shot in the hands?
          According to ThreeFingerPete it doesn't happen and I shouldn't worry about it. Apparently, because I'm not a black drug dealer.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            When I was listening to the local news station, the reporter said "Some of these people are angry, probably because they just came home after a long day at work and want to get back to their house."

I laughed hysterically.
            Now thats funny

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
              Fox 4 News said stomach & elbow....

Family has already lawyered up 'cause their crackhead family member was killed while fighting with police, and somehow it's whiteys fault.

mardyn
              i dunno if it's whitey or the popo.. i mean there are probably more black DPD than white..

I think the issue is more FTP than kill whitey

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i dunno if it's whitey or the popo.. i mean there are probably more black DPD than white..

I think the issue is more FTP than kill whitey

Dallas PD 2011 demographics (no citation):
                Male: 83.24%
                Female: 16.76%
                White: 55.41%
                African-American/Black: 24.54%
                Hispanic: 17.15%
                Asian: 1.73%
                Native American: 0.78%
                Other: 0.39%

City of Dallas is 25% black demographic on the 2011 census, so pretty well represented.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• lemme be more specific.. living on this side of dallas.. oak cliff/south dallas/east dallas/west dallas you are more likely to see black officers.. DPD spreads a great distance though
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    Dallas PD 2011 demographics (no citation):
                    Male: 83.24%
                    Female: 16.76%
                    White: 55.41%
                    African-American/Black: 24.54%
                    Hispanic: 17.15%
                    Asian: 1.73%
                    Native American: 0.78%
                    Other: 0.39%

City of Dallas is 25% black demographic on the 2011 census, so pretty well represented.
                    Now find what percentage of crimes are comitted by which demographic. If the green people made up 2% of the population but 50% of the crime they need to have 50% green officers.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

lemme be more specific.. living on this side of dallas.. oak cliff/south dallas/east dallas/west dallas you are more likely to see black officers.. DPD spreads a great distance though
                      I wasn't trying to disprove you; it made me wonder what the demographics were and I thought I'd share. I found it interesting (coincidental?) that both were at about 25%. I haven't ever thought to pay attention when I've been in those areas to have any idea if they deploy more black officers to predominantly black areas. I'd lean more to ftp than whitey, too.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Now find what percentage of crimes are comitted by which demographic. If the green people made up 2% of the population but 50% of the crime they need to have 50% green officers.
                        So you think only green cops can handle green people ? Seriously?

Comment

• Continually entitled & agitated green people probably respond better to green popo than blue popo.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                            ? I think it's pretty obvious a black officer is probably going to be able to connect better with a black community. You pretty much eliminate race from the equation in any confrontation, which in itself can diffuse problems.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              Seriously. I deal with green people all the time and to me they look alien and I think we should shoot all aliens before they have a chance to take over the world. But I am a white guy. If I were a green guy like them then maybe I could relate better to their plights.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Here's the autopsy report. Dude was 6" 273 lbs.

Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                                X