DPD Officer Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
    The cop was "tired and exhausted" and "he feared for his life" so he shot him.

I remember my friend said he was thinking of being a Dallas cop and you have to be able to run 1.5 mile in 20 minutes.. Really? I think most people can walk that.
    There's a big difference between a fight and a fight for your life. Just look at the UFC fights. Those guys are in awesome condition, and a lot get gassed pretty quick. Adrenaline can only take you so far...

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      "Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it....well, he gets it."
      perfect..

Comment

"Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it....well, he gets it."
        Apparently what they have is a failure to communicate.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Apparently what they have is a failure to communicate.
          I have this quote on the wall of my office.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Same shit happened with those two troopers that was caught on thier dash camera, they were fighting with a big SMF and were losing the fight, when they got tired they shot him and blew out out the guys guts. He know wears a colostomy bag and is paralized iirc.

DO NOT RESIST BITCHES, YOU COULD BE KILT...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Same shit happened with those two troopers that was caught on thier dash camera, they were fighting with a big SMF and were losing the fight, when they got tired they shot him and blew out out the guys guts. He know wears a colostomy bag and is paralized iirc.

post video!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Same shit happened with those two troopers that was caught on thier dash camera, they were fighting with a big SMF and were losing the fight, when they got tired they shot him and blew out out the guys guts. He know wears a colostomy bag and is paralized iirc.

... and yet that simple concept is lost on so many people. If the police have to arrest you, do not fight back. It's pretty simple. If you fight back and get violent with the cops, and you're a big sonofabitch, don't be shocked if the guy with a badge & firearm on his hip freaks out at the thought of a crazed, no-command-taking lunatic killing him with his own sidearm. Stupid people win stupid prizes.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Damn it was old, like several years ago, when dash cams first hit the scene, let me see if I can find it. They were Texas troopers and both looked like they were ready to retire too, they were still trying til homeboy thought he was the champ, then BOOM BITCH!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• The whole problem is societies ever degraded lack of self responsibility. People always want to blame police officers for individuals lack of responsibility. This should never even come into consideration. Can you actually tell me that some dumb fuck doesn't know you're not suppose to resist arrest? That's it's acceptable to fight with police? No, you cannot convince me of that, so I have zero compassion for anyone who gets fucked up doing something they know they shouldn't be doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      ... and yet that simple concept is lost on so many people. If the police have to arrest you, do not fight back. It's pretty simple. If you fight back and get violent with the cops, and you're a big sonofabitch, don't be shocked if the guy with a badge & firearm on his hip freaks out at the thought of a crazed, no-command-taking lunatic killing him with his own sidearm. Stupid people win stupid prizes.
                      I got a ticket going to through Hillsborough last week. I was in and out with my paperwork in about 5 minutes. I told my son who was sitting in the back seat.

"You see son, when the gustapo asks for papers, you give them to him, he asks a couple of dumb ass questions, checks the paper work and the tells you to have a nice day and your on your way to the beach, instead of jail, hospital or morgue."

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                        The cop was "tired and exhausted" and "he feared for his life" so he shot him.

I remember my friend said he was thinking of being a Dallas cop and you have to be able to run 1.5 mile in 20 minutes.. Really? I think most people can walk that.

An average person walks about 4mph. So you could probably do that mall walking.

Comment

• The black community are planning a protest riot today.

Comment

The black community are planning a protest riot today.
                            Will there be fried chicken and grape drank at this event??
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Theres not a cloud in the sky, they won't be out there long...

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Will there be fried chicken and grape drank at this event??
                                "i want that purple stuff"
                                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                                Your opinion is what sucks.
                                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                                X